His Yen!(PROLOGUE)

..Before I hunt you down
Grab your chin
And kiss your  lips..

(\ /)
( • • )
(<❤️

Author's POV

In the haunted hush of the forest, twisted trees tangle together like tortured tendrils, their branches reaching out like skeletal fingers grasping at the darkness.

The wind whispers wickedly through the woods, its voice a chilling cacophony, moaning mournfully like a ghostly choir lamenting lost souls.

A sinister night slinks silently, shadows stretching like sinister serpents.

Moonlight, a pale lantern, flickers faintly, casting eerie echoes echoing eerily. The air, thick with the taste of terror, trembles like timid tendrils.

A place all dark, a bulb in not so good condition, chains hanging from ceiling could be seen everywhere.

A man sitting on his chair, keeping his one leg on another like a king, holding a chain with a cuff attached to it.

Whistling on some tune.

"Baby, don't hide from me..where are you?" He laughed while saying

Her breathing shallow, she crawled towards the cabinet as slow as ever.

So that he doesn't hear any sound.

Silence everywhere, not even the sound of breathing.

She thought he might have left and she took a chance and got into the cabinet as sleek as a lizard.

Sweat beads forming on her forehead, sweaty palms, adrenaline rushed into her body.

'What does he want from me?"

She put her hand on her heaving chest and took a sigh of relief.

"Got you!" he chuckled while her eyes open like saucers she felt a cold metal resting on her left leg.

Her waist is in tight hold as he put her arms at the back.

'Leave me!' She barks

"𝑶𝒉 𝒎𝒚 precious, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒚."

She wiggled in his hold, but she knew it was going to be a failed attempt.

She wants to escape, will she be able to?

She came out of her thoughts when
even in the dim light, she could see gleaming needle catching the faint light.

Capturing a mixture of fear and resignation. The mysterious figure injected her.

After some time her eyelids begin to droop, and her breathing slows as the sedative takes effect.

With each passing moment, the room fades into darkness around her, symbolising her descent into unconsciousness.

That's when she knew she was helpless.

The ambient sounds of the room become muffled, replaced by a haunting silence.

Finally, the woman's eyes flutter closed, and she slumps back onto the ground, completely unconscious.

The scene fades to black.

"Good Night love."