Chapter Nine: Relaxation On Tracy Island!

Leilani, her parents and the others head to talk to Colonel Casey who was arriving. Leilani held onto Alan as they walked.

"How dare you save her?!" A voice snaps and Leilani looks over in shock and fear. She grips Alan's arm and Alan looks over to find Wendy standing there.

"You. You've been attacking Leilani for years and hurting her!" Alan states.

"Of course I did! Filth like her belongs in the trash. She was supposed to die!" Wendy yells out.

"You don't have the say in who lives or dies." Scott states, "Colonel Casey?" Colonel Casey begins walking towards them.

"I do when it comes to that witch! She's done nothing but ruin my life! I did all this to get back at her!" Wendy snaps.

"You've done enough to ruin your own life, Ms. Atkins." Colonel Casey states.

"She's a witch! There's no way she's so smart! I am the popular one! I'm the pretty one! I own this whole town! I want her arrested and thrown in jail to rot!" Wendy hisses out.

"Ms. Atkins, the only one who is getting arrested is you." Colonel Casey explains, "You and your father are wanted for what happened to the Atkins Space Hotel."

"You're just feeding into her lies!" Wendy snaps, "Look at them, they're all just feeding into her lies." Wendy looks at Alan whose arms were around Leilani protectively.

"Why would you want to date someone like her when you could be with me? If you drop her like the trash she is, I'll fund you. All you have to do is admit that everything she's said is a lie."

"Nothing Leilani has said is a lie." Alan states, "I believe you know that, given you're the one who tried to kill her."

"Colonel Casey, the footage if you please?" Scott asks.

[The Video]

"I don't care how you do it, my daughter wants that little witch and her family gone or else it's your job!" Jackson snaps at the terrified scientist. Wendy stood filing her nails.

"But sir, this technology wasn't intended for that purpose." The scientist protests.

"Did I just hear that?" Jackson asks, "You're refusing to obey me?"

"I want Leilani Rose's family gone! Wiped from existence! I want to hear about their deaths on national television!" Wendy demands.

"But the technology wasn't programmed to take control of the entire ship." The scientist pleads.

"Oh, I'll do it myself. Move aside!" Jackson yells and pushes the scientist out of the way.

"Make the little witch suffer. According to the flight manifest, her family is staying near the back of the ship." Wendy exclaims as she laughs.

"Anything for you Princess." Jackson replies.

[Present]

Wendy gasps as she watches the video. Alan takes Leilani's hand. Everyone stood around watching Wendy.

"There's no way you got that! That little scientist was supposed to delete it!" Wendy snaps.

"The GDF found out that he made a hard copy of it just after it happened. When your father discovered the camera was recording he erased the original footage but knew nothing about the copy." Alan tells her.

"The scientist came forward even knowing that they'd lose their job if word got out." Scott announces.

"What?" Wendy asks, shocked.