Chapter Eleven: Stabilizing Satellites!

{I am going go have 3 other OCs in this story. As they're names are revealed the BACKGROUND Canon x OC will be revealed in the opening}

[May 1st, 2060]

A hot air balloon is shown in the air rising quickly when it should be going down. In the air balloon basket was a man and his son. The man held a radio as he was calling for help.

"Mayday! Mayday! We're out of control and gaining altitude!" A guy calls out.

"Dad, I'm scared!" The son cries out.

"Stay low and hang on, son." The guy exclaims. The boy's hat goes flying and the father tries to stop it and almost falls out. He catches himself and his son helps him back into the basket.

"I'm at 10,000 feet and climbing! Can anyone hear me?!" The guy asks and his son gasps when they hear the whirling of an engine, "What is that?"

"International Rescue!" The boy calls out loudly as Thunderbird Two breaks through the clouds revealing itself. Virgil gets lifted up using his platform and he looks at the two.

"Looks like you could use a little help." Virgil announces.

"Look after him." The father says passing his son to Virgil.

"I've got him." Virgil replies and then reaches for the dad, "Take my hand!" He reaches as far as he can.

"I... I can't reach!" The dad cries out before the basket breaks free and he starts falling.

"DAD!" The boy yells out as he reaches out towards his falling father.

"Thunderbird Five, I need you now." Virgil calls out as he presses the International Rescue 'IR' symbol on his chest.

'Five!' Thunderbird Five is shown in space. 'Four!' Thunderbird Four is shown in the ocean. 'Three!' Thunderbird Three is shown taking off into space. 'Two!' Thunderbird Two is shown flying. 'One!' Thunderbird One is shown taking off before it flies through the 'O' in Rose. "Spring Break's come around - There's more heroes to be found!" Alan and Leilani are shown standing back to back in their everyday clothing before they both look up and light flashes and they are shown in their International Rescue suits as they take off. "There's something major going down on Tracy Island (Island!)" Leilani and Alan both used their hoverboards. "Weapons Underground! Keeping our planet safe and sound - If something evil's coming round they should be frightened (frightened!)" Light Flashes and Leilani are shown floating in the air as she uses a grapple. "Cause now the boys are back in town! No strings to hold them down, down!" Her parents appear behind her before the screen flips like a microscope and Fermat is shown as the Mechanic with his Mechas while the Hood, Wendy and Jackson are shown behind him. "Don't be mad please, stop the hating! Just be glad that they'll be waiting!" The Hood's eye begins to glow before Leilani is spun around and Alan is shown riding his hoverboard. "Friends we have are ever changing!" Scott, a long blonde haired woman, Virgil, A beautiful woman with brown hair, John, a girl with short blonde hair, Gordon and Kayo are all shown with their ships behind Alan. "You know the lid's about to blow when the THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!" The screen flips like a microscope before Alan and Leilani are shown inside Thunderbird Three flying together before it flips again and Brains and Leilani are shown standing together as they look back at Fermat who was looking back at Leilani with a sad look. Light flashes and Lady Penelope, Parker and Grandma Tracy are shown. "Thunderbird Are GO! GO! GO! GO!" Light flashes and Leilani and Alan are shown holding hands as they stand together before everyone appears around them.

[Thunderbird Five]

Thunderbird Five is shown up in space before John is shown floating inside one of the rooms. He pulls up some things and he looks at it.