OBL (Final) / BTS #7

[ Righteous Lad / Silver League HQ ]

Finally back home and ready to return to the swing of things after being away for six days, Righteous Lad waits at the public Samaritan Facility for his team. Though, he decides to help himself to some breakfast at the cafeteria first. Just as he's finishing building a tray with a couple of pancakes, scrambled eggs, a cup of yogurt, a toast of bread, and three sausage links - someone approaches him with news to share. 

“Hey, Righteous Lad! Did you hear the A.D.A is coming here later today?” A cheery feminine asks with a tray of her own in hand.

“Hey, Glitter Pop. And no, I haven't. Been dealing with… family stuff. What's the occasion?” He asks the blonde. He turns and begins heading toward the nearest vacant seat, knowing she'd follow alongside him to continue the conversation. She does so without fail.

“I hear it's to promote and establish a sub-team for the new generation of samaritans! Like, working directly with them as interns or something like that.” She answers to the best of her knowledge. It's a response that makes Tyson arch a brow in confusion.

“What? Isn't that what the Silver League is supposed to be? And what about the guys above us and just below them? We're going to be cutting the line to be the new faces representing America?” Tyson asks before taking a bit out of his toast.

“Hmmm… That's a good question. But! Some of the guys in the Gem and Ruby ranks are kind of old. And they also already handle more intense stuff than we do here.” The blonde reasons before opening her 1 liter bottle of orange juice.

“Yeah, I guess they don't necessarily have to strive for anything more. But what's going to be the criteria, I wonder…? Popularity? Powers? Skill sets? Jobs done? Teams? Will it also make the people here even more divided and resentful toward one another?”

“You think they'll pick only the strongest samaritans?” Glitter pop asks.

“I don't know. I'd imagine they'd want replacements that are at least nearly as strong as their best. Acrobatics can only get a normal person so far, but who knows? I have no idea how they'll decide to make their choices.”

“Guess we'll find out soon enough.”

______________

[ Galivinth / Mount Heaven Splitter ] 

With the weekend finally here again, Galivinth and Naeth arrive early to attend the morning training session with the entire body of the school's students. Afterwards, the two part ways with the others to continue training a little while long. 

“Think we should increase the weights a bit more?” Galivinth questions, finding it peculiar the 800 pound dumbbells aren't challenging his muscles at all as he performs a set of curls.

“I HAVE been. Since the day we decided to keep our soul essence activated during training. It seems to be time for another increase for us both.” Naeth informs.

“Oh, how much did you increase it by?”

“300 pounds in total for you and 500 for me.” The full-blooded cryonean answers.  It's then that a third person enters the weightbroom and interjects their presence. 

“Gal-li-vinth, right?” The sound of someone's voice uttering the syllables of the teens name draws the attention of both boys.

“Huh? Aren't you that guy from my social studies class?” The half cryonean questions.