five

"Alright bye Jane I'll see tomorrow morning to walk to school, meet at my house?" Stepping outside of the white door feeling the December weather brush against my skin.

"Yeah, your house. Again sorry about Will he's... just nothing like anyone else in this house-"

"Jane. Really it's fine, he's cu- a- he's a grown up and you're three years younger so he's probably just trying to protect you that's all." I give Jane a small smile what she returned.

I decided to leave about ten minutes after the siblings row. Jane thought it was because of Will, it technically was from how he looked at me, the tight feeling in my jeans I need to get rid off. I couldn't really have a cold shower of jerk off in her house- mind you the first time I've been in her house.

That would be weird.

"Well have a good ride home, see you tomorrow morning." The small brunette girl leaned in kissing my cheek softly to the point I could hardly feel it.

Looking back at her seeing she made herself flustered as she stumbled back into the door way. Yeah this happens most of the time but the first she printed a kiss on my skin. Even if I hardly felt it.

I didn't- couldn't say another goodbye, my body felt off putting after feeling her lips on my cheek. Turning around grabbing the white handle covers on my bike as I drag it across the white stones in the driveway.

Past the black car what soon flashed orange lights letting me know it was unlocked. Looking up at the top window of their house. Nothing. My eyes strolled down seeing the man- Will in the lounge window, a hoodie hanging around his neck covering his broad shoulders and tight chest.

I was kinda grateful for that.

Bringing my hand up close to my face as I wave slightly. A smile grew on his face, he didn't wave back he just simply nodded and walked away from the window.

Soon the car locked again.

Holding my bike with one hand as I could hardly feel my own hands. One can stay cold as I bury the other deep in my pocket as I kick the gravel under my feet.

The sky was a navy blue, some stars already out and shining above. It was pretty at night.

My mind didn't stay on the sky for long. The stars turned into those perky nipples, the navy blue base turned into that soft pale skin, the sounds of cars soon tuned into his low voice.

I shook my head trying to focus on the path I was walking, wanting to get out of the cold breeze.

I found myself stopping near a park bench and sitting on the wood letting my bike crash to the floor. My jeans uncomfortably tight as I rest my hands over my crotch. It was dark but still. Someone could see.

Pulling my phone out my pocket as I go onto Instagram. I couldn't stop myself as feeing my thumbs trying on my key board.

Will hopper.

No search's found.

Biting the inside of my cheek.

Damn it.

Maybe he doesn't have instagram, maybe he's not on social media?

Clicking onto Janes page, immediately pressing following ignoring all her posts. I typed in his name only for one to pop up.

Will Byers. Is username Will_Byers.

Before I stopped myself I clicked onto the page.

My eyes lit up, he had three posts.

The first post was him, he looked younger in it. He was wearing black sunglasses smiling wide at the camera, his arms around a white scruffy dog what just looked as old.

He was wearing a shirt what said "stranger danger". He looked happy as the same woman who I saw earlier behind him.

The second picture was him a little bit older, it looked like he was at a beach. Someone was holding up the photo as his back faced the camera looking at the sea. The shadow of the other person looked like Jane, short and hair tied up in a pony.

The third and final picture was just of his car, the black colour shining. His hand in the corner holding up his car keys, like he was proud.

I went off his posts. Take a close look at his profile picture, it was just a portrait of him smiling, no shirt as you could see his shoulder blades.

His bio reads "your favourite cocksucker, 19."

A smile spread on my cheeks. He's- he was nothing like the people I've met before.

Taking a screenshot of his profile making sure I don't lose it without following him. Seeming like a stalker. I just wanted to see what he was like if he was different on social. I couldn't tell as I don't know him. Yet.

I just hoped there would be at lest one thirst trap.

——————————
A/N: I promise you the chapters will get longer don't worry! I hope you enjoyed this one!!

Do you want to see more of Wills background in his story? If so what do you want to get into, otherwise it just going to be him and mike making out!