fifteen

The sun shone through thin curtains landing directly into my face. I groan slightly letting the palm of my hands rub over my eyes getting the sleep away.

Once I opened my eyes back up again I noticed I wasn't in my room. The walls a darkish grey with the same draws around the tv from Will' room.

I soon stretched my body out letting the bed sheet fall down to my mid thigh showing off my bright red briefs. Panic ran through me when I noticed an arm slung around my waist. It has a light coat of hair running down it with light scars sunk into the pale skin.

I felt my body relaxed when I remembered last night. Turning around lightly making the arm tighten around my waist and pulls me closer in. My face came close to Will' as I feel his hot breath brush against mine and he breathes lightly in his sleep.

Pulling the cover up gently as the cold wind was coming through the cracked open window.

Seeing Will peacefully sleeping was something I never knew I was going to see up close. Hearing light snores here and there.

His hair was all over the place, his lips parted slightly. His eyes closed not letting his beautiful hazel eyes look back at me.

Bringing my hand up slowly close to his face, my fingers gently gaze over his skin on his left cheek. Feeling his soft skin against the pads on my fingers until the palm of my hand rests on his cheeky slowly.

Shuffling closer to him as I pressed my lips on his nose with a gentle kiss.

Will pulls me closer making me gasp as I felt him smile against my upper head as he chuckles softly. I pulled back glaring at him.

"You was awake the whole time wasn't you?" I asked. Will only bit his lip back in response as he looked down at my lips and back to my eyes.

"Maybe." He whispers glancing back down at my lips. My breath shuddered.

"Asshole." I grumbled looking away folding my arms over my chest. Feeling the bed move, Will came closer moving one of his legs between mine, he basically was laying half on-top of me. His chin on my chest. I was wearing a white shirt while he was wearing a white tank top.

"You were too cute to wake up, when you started grumbling I acted a sleep to see what you would do." He admitted. I rolled my eyes trying to get rid of the big grin and my beetroot red cheeks.

"Shut up." He leaned up, his hands holding him up as he hovers over me, our lips just inches away.

"Make me."

I couldn't get rid of this feeling and I don't think I would want to. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine, soft and passionate. It was something I dreamt off I just didn't know a boy- man could make me feel like this. A man being my best friend's brother.

Shit Jane. She can never find out. She can't find out I've made out with Will or slept in his bed. That his hands explored my body over my clothes.

My chest felt tight.

I was snapped out my thoughts with my phone ringing. Pulling alway from Will as he crashes on his bed next to me. Grabbing my phone without looking at the ID caller.

"Yea-low." I say into the call.

"Mike? Where are you? I've been ringing your doorbell for like twenty minutes, your mum just got back from the shop and let me." Jane spoke making me sit up immediately.

Pulling my phone away from my ear looking at the time what reads; 10:56 am. Me and Jane planned on having a "study date" at 10:30 am.

"I-I just quickly popped to the shop. F-for snacks for us obviously." I lied ripping the covers off of me and reaching for my jeans on the floor.

"Mike." I heard Will call for me in a whisper and moving closer to me on the bed.

"Ooo yess okay be quick."

"Yeah yeah I will, see ya in a gif." I cut the call immediately leaning forward so my elbows leaned on my bare knees. My head hung low in my hands as I took a deep breath.

"Hey," Will placed a hand on my arm squeezing it slightly. "You okay?" He asked. Turning to him I couldn't help the smile that appeared in my lips.

"Yeah, just a little bit of a headache and Jane is in my house without -somehow- a hangover even though she was incredibly fucking drunk-"

"Is she okay?" Will cut me off and I could just see the care he had for his step-sister in his eyes. I garbed his hand nodding.

"She's okay, she's at my house, I totally forgot that we planned a study session on Christmas Eve early in the morning so we could spend time with our families for the rest of the holidays." I sighed as I played the black/sliver band on a Will' thumb.

"Want me to drive you-"

"That would be suspicious." I sighed. "I have to go, text you later?"

"Yeah, for sure."

He leaned in closer as he set his lips on mine just for a brief second. I frowned when he pulled away getting up off the bed. He walked out the door closing it behind him.

I took the time to jump to my feet and pulling my jeans back up and my hoodie what was placed on the floor next to my shoes. Thinking deeply while I looked out the window seeing the small white dots what we call snow flow their way down to the ground neatly.

Me and Will- Will and I can't be a thing. No we can't. I'm supposed to be in love with Jane... his- his step-sister. It was supposed to be her- everyone excepts it to be her.

I was glad it isn't her. I'm glad I like Will but- it would just be too complicated. For me, for him, for Jane.

Before he came back into his room I climbed out his window and ran down the road quickly as possible.

What the heck do I do? Someone who I want but can't have or someone who I don't want but is all I'm allowed to have?

————————————

A/N: is it okay if I call you guys hoes?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!