Chapter 2 : Tha After Math

Waking up , Bright and early the next morning after the incident that took place at rocket I had to get a piece of mind and slide to the beach water and wash my sins away. At least that's what I had planned in my head until I actually hit the door and people came blowning  my phone up asking.
Did I hear  what happened on the block as I got up wash my ass and brush my teeth and pull my wicks back into a slight holding position got right and put on some Jordan 12s cool Grey's in a grey Jordan  fit to match my gear .

Checked my IPhone
Messages : 13
Calls :15
Voicemails:4
Instagram :nonfictions ..... Damn
Incoming call ... From Nation

Yo Family what they do as I answered the phone.
Nation~you didn't see what happened on 15th at rocket ?
Nawl Family I been with my family all yesterday after a bank drop off .
what Happened ? Even though I lied with a straight thuggish Face , shit people don't need to know nothing the less they know the streets know the more work these Pigs  pussy ass troll got to do feel me .
Nation ~ check your instagram and  call me back Fam .
Ight family I got you .... Shitting me I lied again
BOFL

As I checked instagram to see what's all the news was about all I can see was R.I.P posts
Damn who would do this they was good people as I kept scrolling down my news feed I see pictures with the green mother Fuckers we laid to rest less then 24hours ago smiling with there families and friends and I guess people who had love for them Dead ho's.

Shit if they would've never played with my homie yesterday they would still be alive breathing , but Nawl niggas be trying to prove points and shit now look they point gotten proved right to rest either 10 plus Hollow's in they chest .
Let me get ready and hit the streets this shit gonna be war out here . I already know what time it is people gonna wanna see and know who's responsible for what went down with them boys ,So i grabbed my .45 and a extra mag Kissed  my wife two kids and headed to my Mustang to see the crime
Scene tape and everything myself jumping inside my driver seat fishing through my SoundCloud playlist to find a good song to play before pulling off.
Juvenile well do for now  400 Degrees
As I'm coming from 2nd Side over in Cypress slide down Dixie Highway bumping juvenile with my windows up sliding behind 5% tints cause my nerves was on 1000% cause I'm not sure who seen what even though we got the video feed shit here the streets, so I know them people who was at the store at rocket even the Poppy behind the counter maybe can be talking. Coming up on Atlantic Boulevard right by Miami subs. I kept straight instead of busting the left at the light as the light turned green to move along. I got to my left-hand lane by the bus terminal and may a quit right by Saxon wall, as my bubble gut started to kick in because shit every street nigga  got a fear and Mines  was leaving home and never coming back home so I sent top a text message since I was passing 1200 block soon .

Zb~Yoo Family?
Message says not delivered as I'm slidimg towards 15th all I can think damn they may be got him two counts of murder down at the main jail or  some shit fuck fuck it as I kept sliding until I passed Lil grace and Bust-a left at the stop sign down 15th.....
Damn  They got this bitch roped off boy .
I started thinking to myself they maybe got a description of me or my wheels as I'm coming up on six trying to be nosy I see from yesterday and Poppy talking to troll. Damn as I thought you should've iced the ass to unk pointed my direction. All I remember was I jumped at the light like my car had a transmission problem.

Zoom... errr I took off, leaving nothing in sight, but that yeah I got to get my wheels freshly painted. Zooming past Canal point slide two parking in Golden acres parking in the back of GA trying to think fast, not knowing if I was overreacting or was I on point shit I didn't know nor did I want to find out either shit pulled my iPhone out and dial both my Homies and my cousin, LJ and Lil Dirty.