Chapter 11: End Of The Road

Love don't cost a thing but loyalty can cost a life to be taken if you ever bite the hands that feeds you .

Thinking to myself how the ones you grew up with can be so disloyal and the ones you just meet or have a decent bond with be loyal riders  the whole Nine yards . As I sit on the foot of the bed at my kids and Girl apartment over in oaks at pompano with my shirt off staring at the 12inch mirror I brought for my girl a while back for her hair dressing business .

Wive ~ Are you okay ?

As she kissed me in my overly tattooed arms and rubbing her hands on my chest Yes I'm good just thinking about a lot like how can you be so loyal to people and they still find ways to cross you do you dirty . Like who can I trust out here ?

Wive ~ just don't think to much about it Daddy you know I won't tell you anything wrong you know how to move,  I tell you friends just friends family just that but once you create your own that's who you trust you will find loyal people soon and once you do daddy take over Cross town.

I needed that baby , enough of that talk though bring that phat Booty over here . And hey what did you think about that Jewett I showed you ?

Wive ~ You so Silly . But I like  it I meant to show you all the new things I've got since I was doing that spoofing . It's easy like customer service support like I'm working at Teleperformance .

I'm glad you liked it put on Hulu I want to finish watching P Valley . See what Murder Weird ass got going on now him and Mississippi .

As we laid back going to where we left off on P valley I just laid back and started cuddling and having a little family time from the streets until I dozed off .

Waking Up from my Sleep getting dressed kissing my girl and kids putting on my Gear to go slide and chill crosstown in Lul Grace or by power heights apartments I just needed to get outside so I can some how bump into LJ square ass I wanted to leave a stain on him Clorox couldn't even fix it . Hitting up Man Man and LulDirty to see where them boys was at than my phone started Ringing .

Ring Ring Ring . . . . . Calling Dawg

Dawg ~ Cuh ? Were you at ?

I'm leaving the house in a few minutes putting on my NFL Von sweat Suit I cop from Von them out of Deerfield  von lil B Malik you remember Lil Cuz them off 3rd .

Dawg ~ I think I do I know I do be listening to that boy music though he slide on that Reminiscing

Yeah lol but when you jumped . you good where are you at ?

Dawg~ I'm over in pompano by Wendy's in Khia city just left Paul Rein slide on me I'm going to be posted up I'm using this nigha Draco I met in here phone .

Say less I'm coming right now. love Beep..

Heading to the city leaving CB bumping to NFL Von Cautious.
I can see my dreams I ain't stopping I know these Nighas plotting ride with glocks I got to move cautious all I see is green they wanna stop me , bumping until I came up on Wendy's I seen Dawg talking to some dude I'm guessing it was the dude Draco .

YOO! ! ! Cuz I yelled out

Dawg ~ Cuz I knew u was going to get here fast what's going on? Aye can u drop Draco to 1800 block he said his people taking to long ?