Chapter 7 : Bridges burn & Tables Turn

When tables turn bridges burn nothing but lessons learn just always remember the same Bridge you burn make sure you don't need to cross that motherfucker again when the grass gets greener on the other End.

Family ain't shit when it's all said and done , As I finally come to realize blood isn't shit but something through DNA but the real family usually to be the ones you're not even Kin to just cause I got things that you can use and abuse don't mean to abuse it to benefit you and leave me on my ass when I need you the most as I got lost in my thoughts again thinking about the bad blood family feud that's going on with the family shit .

RING RING RING !! my iPhone started ringing

Dawg~ Yo cuz where you at ?

Yo, I'm at racetrack chilling What's up?

Dawg~ I need you can you come scoop me?

All right, give me a minute I'm gonna come now .

Dawg~ All right, I'm at Grace I'll be waiting
Bet .
Soon as I hung up something in me made me aggravated but I still just finished pumping my gas at pump 21 and headed towards Little Grace to get cuz.

Traveling down six towards Akle corner store banging my Music with the top drop back on my Camo Mustang listening to Miguel "sure Thing"

Even if the sky is falling baby put your hands in mind even when you're down to the wire baby you're my sure thing my sure thing playing it loud as the speaker was banging moving the tag plate like a huge earthquake was coming passing the tracks turning on the Lul Grace Street reverse parking All eyes was on me like I was some type of SuperStar jumping out of the car everyone dapped me up .

Yo. Where Dawg At?
Molly~he's coming he just ran inside to grab something
Ok bet .
Sitting on my hood waiting looking through my playlist I heard someone say play that
Kodak Black chosen One.

Hell Nawl it's not over right now it's not over imma ride that bitch like it's stolen back to the Noya imma park that Bih on the Ugly Corner imma rock that Cuban around my neck mamma say slow down before you reck ..
Bumping hard as I seen Dawg coming out into the parking Lot where I was waiting on him .

Dawg~You ready Fam ?

Yeah let's pull off I been waiting it's hotter than the hot boys CD.

Dawg~alight alight . Take me by McDonalds and the crib to drop the food off .

Say Less .

Slide down passing 15th into McDonald's and copans , by the range, rover and more dealership coming  through the neighborhood Dawg asked me can he connect his phone to the Bluetooth .
So we can slide to something he wanted to play than he put on NBA Youngboy.
Play as we was pulling into the fast food spot, trying to go through drive-through because it's quicker .
Dawg~park imma order inside cuz .

Ight no thing . Soon as I parked he jumped out mobbing like nba he left his phone inside playing while I waited .

Beep .Beep ..
A message popped up on his home screen twice
Babymomma ~don't forget the sprite .
Baby mama~Act like you don't have Gas money for him either you know he's not gonna ask ,than go to the store by rocket or the 2 o'clock store to get trees and wrap .