Chapter 8: Trust no one BackStab

You got to show respect you'll get the same ,Be loyal you'll get some loyal soldiers ,But at the end of the day Trust no one
fear nothing . It's a dirty game that cause a lifetime of pain so it's time for a change.

Leaving North Broward hospital with a sling and a wrap around my hand and pain hurt and not trusting no one not a soul ,While my wife driving me inside my car and her sister following close behind us inside her car as fear More like hurt written across my face so I wanted to fall back for a while from the dope game jacking people just lay low so I'll text my homeboy light skin.

Yo Family ?
Light skin John ~ Yo Yo big brah what they do ? Are you good you ain't hit me up in a minute.
Yeah I know brah I know but you know it's all love , Aye I'm trying to lay low for a minute and change my flow for a while .

Light skin John ~ you know it's all love and shit you know I've been waiting for you to change your route at least give what I do a shot. I'll be home labbing and spoofing so slide through I'm at the same spot in Hollywood.

Say Less, I'll be there soon it's straight if I can stay there for a few weeks. I explain everything when I slide.

Light skin John ~ you know you can bro slide? I'm here waiting.

Driving home I told my wife I'm gonna duck off from the streets for a minute she smiled and couldn't do anything but agree heading down Dixie to Oaks at Pompano to pack some things and go ghost from the streets and change my grind for the first time shit I didn't know what scamming or spoofing was, but if I'm getting paid and staying out of Harms way I was good with that.
Plus, I didn't wanna be around family or Homies shit and I didn't know who to trust as we passed my Miami subs on Atlanta and Dixie .

Bae?

Wife~Yes Daddy?

You know a nigha love your ass right
Wife~Yes,I know I love you to I just hope you change soon at least for your family you created .

Yes I know I will I promise.
Pulling inside our apartment complex Oaks at Pompano walking up the stairs felling paranoid. Moving extra fast come on baby hurry up walk with a little pep to your step.

Wife~ok I'm coming coming Gosh

Getting my things together with the hell of mine baby because of my hand, and I had to keep it elevated due to my nerve being damaged, hanging out, sitting and playing with my Younghans thinking a lot over like them I could've been dead or a damn vegetable over what .
I just maybe do need to slow down or change my surroundings.

Wife ~ what else do you need in your bag daddy ?

Don't matter bae get my Glock and my extension

Wife~okay Daddy .ill take everything down stairs to the car for you pop the trunk.
What about your window ?

I got everything handed my Homie has a person who can come to the house and fix my window then we tint it so it will be back normal and my body of my car. Good it's just the windows.

Kissing my kids and hugging my wife saying I love y'all 1 million and headed out towards Hollywood to my boy Lightskin John.