Chapter 9: Im Back

What don't Kill you make you stronger as I come to realize everybody just isn't meant for you even if Death did its part .

Handing back down to Pompano Beach from Hollywood after a few weeks of spoofing with my boy light skin I got all 3 Money Ways down Pack dope dealing ,jacking ,spoofing be a hood superstar after it's all said and done sjumping off I-95 on Atlantic Boulevard heading towards Dixie Highway taking my phone off DND do not disturb
Calling my Wifey..

Wifey ~ hey daddy!
Hey baby how are you ?where my babies at ?

Wifey ~I'm good how are you and they inside playing in there room .

Well you Don't gotta miss me no more. I'm coming through the gate right now.
Beep .. Beep As I put in the gate access pin

GRANTED YOU MAY PROCEED . Thank you for visiting Oaks At Pompano

As I'm turning right hand to my apartment, I clutching my pistol, my hand was all held up so I was ready to see who had my drop on me that day ,parking my whip was getting out of my car heading to my apartment. My wife and kids was already outside ready to show me love hug my family , heading upstairs to shower and get myself together and eat a lot of something before I hit the streets.

Wife ~ are you Hungry ?
Hell yeah you making something or you got something made ?
Wife ~Already made something . Smothered pork chops, yellow rice, and peas and blueberry cornbread.

Shit yeah hook me up a plate. I'm gonna shower real quick and put on good doctor on Hulu.
Wife ~okay

Getting my things for the shower and the Bluetooth speaker to play my music on letting the shower run for a little bit to fill the hot steam putting on my slow jams. Pleasure P like honey.

Love is like Honey drip drop like rain drops cause I got to have some more ,making love is like honey sticky and slow but I'm about to have some more ..

Play while I let the beads of the shower water drip down my tattoo, body and my wicks as I flipped my hair out of my face. I heard the door creep open and then I grabbed my burner.

Wife ~it's me it's me Shit!

Sorry bae I'm sorry what are you doing? Sneaking your fine ass in here .

Wife ~because I heard the music you was listing to and I wanted to join.

Well come inside .As I seen her get some vanilla scented candles lighting them that alone lighten the mood and have me arouse harder than a 2 x 4, seeing her Victoria bra Set and Panties as she took them off and she bent over all I see where her phat Lips .

Wife ~what daddy what ? I see you missed me as she looked me up and down licking her lips slow and seductively.

I bet get your sexy dark skin ass inside here with a real G got me all hard and shit so she stepped inside the shower. She started at Bobbing.

Wife ~umm umm I love daddy cock umm fuck shit umm

Fuck shit ma awh