Chapter 4:Mafioso business 💤

Everything that glitters isn't gold that's why I keep it silent because I'm mafioso ."Top"

Shit I gotta come out of hiding and I need to get to this loop if these Negas gonna come they better come with it cause I'm gonna spin the bin with this dirty K. As I got dressed and took my phone off DND do not disturb a lot of messages calls voicemails notifications started coming on my home screen of my iPhone.

Dammit motherfuckers been blowing me up as I just got dressed and didn't even reply to any calls. No text messages put on my street gear and my Glock 19 on my hip and this dirty sawoffoff K inside my Jamesport book bag off to 1200 block I go .
Traveling down commercial Boulevard from the hotel I was duck and Tucked at ,by the famous waffle House . I jumped on I 95 northbound till I made it to Atlantic Boulevard or Copans Boulevard slide in my rental, I cop a few weeks ago off enterprise lot I had one of the workers deliver it to me to the hotel, cause I was trying to be careful not to catch a case so I got had got that off a CPN for me.
Better safe than sorry I always told to myself that's These streets don't love nobody cause once you dead and gone the street still gonna be there waiting on the next generation.

As I got off on Copans Boulevard, headed towards Dixie Highway and bust the right by McDonald's drove the Backstreets avoiding anybody that I knew slightly passing the library on my right hand side and the boys and Girls club coming up on 15th my real Niga instant kick in then I'll grab on my banger just in case as I came up by little Grace And the railroad tracks made a left on 1200 block.

RING RING RING! !
My iPhone started ringing again, and the caller ID show Zb calling ....
As I sat thinking what I was going to say to my homeboy, I know he been worried sick about me shit I thought trying to come up with an explanation .

Hello ?
ZB~ What the fuck bro you good I've been blowing you up for weeks bra weeks what's up?
My bad fam just had to duck off

ZB~ehh ducked off huh alright woe

Fam C-mo now I'm on the block pull up Later or something .

ZB~ ummm ...Alright I hear u

As I ended the phone call, I can hear it in my little woe voice that he was feeling some type of way.
As I park my slider, getting ready to get Cursed out by my Ol Girl , Also I sat and prepared myself for the yelling hitting screaming. Y'all know how us Zoes do with that loud ass talking as I knocked on the door and walk inside dammit.

Bouju Mommi

Mommi ~ OH OH .. bonju Ehh..
As the cursing started and yelling lasted it seem to be like maybe an hour I finally made it it outside to start my grinding on my block 1200.

Lick 1: I need two dimes hook Auntie up baby ?

Aight as I gave her two dimes of that flocka her friend with her, like the size of my bags and cop, some too.

Lick 2: I need a $100 Sweetie ? If it's good like she say it is can I come shop back with you ?

Here you go she is that gas you can come shot with me who is my number flipping out my dope off Phone checking all my powerhouse is letting them know I'm back on the block fuck with me just like that I'll show y'all how a hood Niga get rich on just a one-way street alone with one Phone Few sandwich, bags, and DB baggies