My Amazing interview with... katie_rick!!!

* Hey guys! I thought it would be so cool to interview, one of my good friends and one of my favorite authors... katie_rick! She is such an amazing friend and a great author! So without further or do, here is my interview with Katie!

***************************

Me- So Katie! When was the first time you realized that you wanted to be a writer? And What event pushed you to take that first step?

Katie- I decided to begin writing back in the eighth grade, about four years ago. My middle school held a promotion ceremony and our teachers gave out awards to students who achieved, in their minds, above and beyond academically. My English teacher chose me to accept the English award, which I was extremely surprised to receive. From that point I decided to invest myself more in writing, and as I became more interested in reading fan-fiction, I decided to begin writing my own. So, I definitely have to thank my teachers for that.

***************************

Me- Here is interesting question! Would you rather be a Vegetarian or a Vegan? And why?

Katie- Well, first of all I don't think I could be either permanently,! But, if I had to, I'd probably go vegetarian. I definitely try to eat healthy; I love salads and spinach and such so I could definitely survive as a vegetarian. But milk products and eggs are a necessity in so many foods, so when I think about it, it just seems a lot harder to be a vegan. My will power with food is sort of limited, haha, and so being a vegetarian would be the better option for me personally.

***************************

Me- What does it take for you to follow back one of your follows? Do they need to have a lot of followers? A lot of views on one of their books?

Katie- I usually will follow someone if they interact with me directly. Those who comment on stories repeatedly or message me are usually the followers that I will recognize when I get notifications. So, really if you want me to follow you, just make yourself noticeable! It really doesn't matter to me if they have a lot of followers, or even if they have any works published. I just enjoy those who make an effort to talk to me.

***************************

Me- Okay! Lets think back to your child hood, perhaps when you were 3 or 4. which toddler show did you love more? Barney, Dora or sesame street?

Katie- Truthfully, I wasn't really into any of those shows. What I really liked as a child were shows like Thomas the Tank Engine, Jay-Jay the Jet Plane, Bob the Builder, and Dragon Tails. They were definitely more male oriented but I enjoyed them. In fact, they probably influenced me to pursue engineering as a career. But for the most part, I didn't watch much TV. I was much more into movies, especially Disney (for those that don't know I have a bit of a Disney obsession).

***************************

Me- By looking at your works I can tell that you love writing Louis Tomlinson Fan fictions, have you ever thought about stepping out of your comfort zone by using someone other than Louis?

Katie- I have definitely considered it, because I know that statistic-wise, stories about Harry usually attract more readers than the rest of the boys. Although the popularity of my stories are important, that can only happen if the quality of my writing stays up to par. And I really just don't believe that I could write about the other boys the way I write about Louis. Louis is my favorite and I just can't really write about the other boys in the love-story setting that fanfiction usually requires. I have been thinking about writing a story that isn't fanfiction, though, so that would be different. Truthfully, if I were to write about any other celebrity, it would probably involve Niall and Marlee, my cousin, who appear in all of my current stories. But even that might be a stretch; as strange as it sounds, Louis motivates me.