I'd Like To Do That...A Lot More...

Sleep was for suckers.

After his date with Margherita, Re was so jazzed and worried at the same time that he could not stay still, let alone sleep. He gave Giuliano the lowdown of the date over the phone. Giu agreed about the positive signals but thought she might have been intimidated by everything Luca was and represented. Luca was a lot, indeed.

After the call, not to explode, Luca jacked off, watched more anime, jacked off again, and finally fell asleep around four in the morning.

Margherita wasn't better, except that she was positively freaked out. Subconsciously, she'd asked Re out to get him out of her system. She'd been positive he'd blow it somehow: show his dark side, scare her, generally be a dick. Instead, he'd been insightful, attentive, and incredibly engaging...on top of how attracted Margherita was to him.

This was the worst possible scenario: Margherita was smitten for someone who not only was violent and unpredictable, but someone who'd been ashamed to be seen with her in public. He'd said so when they'd met, and he'd even reserved a private room at the restaurant.

Although, he had stood up for her in front of Dellatorre. Gah! Was she making excuses for the king?

Margherita called Chiara and gushed concern.

Chiara exclaimed, "Oh, my word, you're in love!" Margherita's face sizzled. "He doesn't seem like a psycho, though."

Yet, Margherita had been pushed against a wall and forced to kiss him, witnessed him punching a fifth-year out of the blue, and saw how he'd treated Mauro on more than one occasion. Re had punched Lorenzo, too...not to mention Mauro's horrific accounts about maiming his brother for no reason.

She barely slept.

What the fuck was she going to do?

On Saturday, at Happy Pizza, Chiara suggested, "Take it slow, and have clear boundaries

On Saturday, at Happy Pizza, Chiara suggested, "Take it slow, and have clear boundaries. As soon as you see a red flag, bring it up." 

Marghe wiped the tables, while Chiara swiped the floor in anticipation of the Saturday night dinner wave

"I should tell him how unsettled I am about him punching people in general."