Shot-1

"I Love you Jai"

"I Love you alot Mihika"

"Please Jai don't go na Mumbai. first you sent Navya to Pune for studies and now you are going to Mumbai. How I will live without seeing you or meeting you??"

"Mihika it was difficult for me too to leave you and go to some other city but I need to go this company is giving very good package. And about seeing eachother we can talk in video call. and it is only a matter of few months, Once I buy my own house, I will bring Navya to Mumbai too and we will get married also. And by the way we are already half married "

"Jai, you and your talks what is this half-married?"

"Mihika you forget we are already engaged and the meaning of engagement is half marriage".

"Jai you na" she playfully hit his chest.

"Hello! it's inspector Pramod speaking from Mumbai police actually this number of yours was in the last dialed call list so called you, actually, the person whose phone is this he had an accident on the highway and two people took him to the hospital, but unfortunately he had already dead on the spot. Hello! Hello! Mam are you listening Hello! Hello!"

"Nooooo Jaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

Mihika wake up from her sleep in jolt screaming Jai name. Tears started flowing from her eyes she look towards her engagement rings and caress it and more tears flow from her eyes. It's been 4 years since Jai died in an unfortunate accident but Mihika has not forgotten him yet and that dreadful day even today the moment spent with Jai comes in her dream, and the phone call which has changed her life in that day and always she wakes up screaming like this. Today also Mihika loves Jai. Her father Anand tried his best to make her forget the past, but every time he got disappointment only. Mihika is still living in the memory of Laksh.

Mandira rush inside her room listening Mihika scream and saw that she's crying while caressing the engagement ring Mandira immediately took Mihika in her embrace.

Mihika while crying "Why did this happen to me, Mandira? how much I and Jai had dreamed for our future life but that one phone call and it's all over"

"Sssshhh Mihika don't cry" saying this Mandira started consoling Mihika.

After some minutes Mihika get normal and ask "Where's Panchi?".

Mandira - Panchi is playing with her Nanu and she's waiting for her Masi for breakfast.

(Nanu - maternal grandfather)
(Masi - Aunt basically mother sister)

Then only they both heard Mandira's phone ringtone and saw that Pushkar name is flashing upon it. Mandira smile immediately received the call and talk with him for few minutes and then cut the call.

Mihika - I still can't believe it that Khadoos he agreed to let you stay here for a week., It has been 5 years since your marriage, till date he has not allowed you to stay with us for more than 24 hours. This is first time you are staying with us for 1 week.

(Khadoos - someone who is rude)

Mandira - Mihika, you stop calling Pushkar khadoos, he is not khadoos, yes he looks little rough and tough but I know how soft he is from inside. This time I literally fight with him to stay here for 1 week.