Shot-6

Pushkar in a sarcastic manner says "yes my wife My Murderer Wife".

Saying this Pushkar started walking away leaving Shocked Varun behind him.

When suddenly Varun said something which make him halted in his place "Whatever you are doing Pushkar, you will very badly regret it one day., Mihika bhabhi deserve all the happiness in the world, she already went through a lot of pain in her life don't make her life more painful and difficult. Treat her well or else you will find me standing against infront of you , I you try to hurt her in any means from now onwards". Saying this Varun sit inside the car and drove from Pushkar house. Leaving stunned Pushkar behind, because from Varun word's it was clearly visible that he will not let anything happen to Mihika. He will definitely do what he said.

At Guest Room:

Anand is sleeping peacefully while Vidya is turning and twisting in sleeping position, sleep is far away from her eyes thinking that Mihika is leading peaceful married life with Pushkar, despite her filling Pushkar's ears against Mihika?. Vidya get up and sit in the bed.

Vidya Monologue:

"No, this cannot happen, Mihika can never be happy in her married life. How much I filled Pushkar ears against Mihika and inculcated in his mind that the reason for Mandira's death was only Mihika, despite that, Pushkar is living a happy life with Mihika? Did his love for Mandir end so soon? he must have forgotten all his hatred by getting mesmerized by the beauty of Mihika. But I will have to do something to create distance between them. One sister has left this world but how can I see another happy. Now Anand and me are here only for two days, I have to do something as soon as possible".

Monologue end

Vidya thought all this in her mind unknown to that due to her Mihika already living a miserable life and what Mihika and Pushkar showing to the world is just a facade.

Next day:

After feeding Panchi her baby food Mihika hold Panchi and started roaming in the room to make her sleep
And after few minutes Panchi dozed off keeping her head upon Mihika's shoulder and Mihika slowly make her sleep in her crib and adjust the blanket and left the room to look after the kitchen works although cook was there for cooking and other household stuffs but Mihika wanted to make lunch by her own hand for her father.

When Mihika left the room Vidya enter inside the room without getting notice by anyone.

"Panchi beta I don't hate you but it doesn't mean that I like you, you are daughter of that Mandira and now because of you only Mihika and Pushkar came so close which I'm not liking at all and now you will going to make them separate from each other" Saying this to sleeping Panchi, Vidhya on the AC switch and took AC remote from the nightstand and decrease it's temperature and left the room.

Vidya directly went to kitchen so that he can stay with Mihika and prevent her from going to Panchi for now. Whenever Mihika thought of going into the room to check Panch and about to leave the kitchen Vidya stopped her on some pretext or the other, Mihika knew that Panchi is a heavy sleeper and when she sleeps, she did not wake up so quickly, so she thought of finishing her work first then will go and check upon on her, after finally 45 minutes Mihika completed her kitchen works and left to see her daughter.

Vidya smirked and say in her mind "go go Mihika, my work must have been completed by now."

Mihika reached her room and suddenly filled chilled through out her body like she standing at some cold storage or snow mountain, Mihika widened her eye's in horror and immediately first off the AC and run towards it's daughter who's lying in the crib like a lifeless doll, Mihika heart started beating like a drum she touch Panchi and her heart got freeze Panchi whole body is cold like a ice and she's breathing very slowly Mihika immediately took her in her arms and started calling her name and trying to make her wake up.

"Panchi Panchi beta Open your eyes, Panchi, please beta, open your eyes." Now tears started making through her eyes she again started cradling her in her arms to get some response but Panchi is not at all reacting now Mihika started crying out loudly and run outside the room calling Anand in crying voice.

Anand came out from guest room and get shock seeing Mihika running like a maniac towards him.

"What happened Mihika? Why are you crying?" Anand asked Mihika in worried voice.

"Papa my Panchi she's not opening her eyes, papa do something papa I will die if something happens to her " saying this Mihika again brust out in tears.

Listening Mihika word's Anand immediately touch Panchi whose body is so cold Anand got shock and reply immediately " Mihika, we have to take Panchi to the hospital right now, let's go."

Anand hold Mihika and they immediately left for hospital along with Vidya who's feeling pleasure inside her heart seeing Mihika's condition.

They reached hospital and doctor immediately took Panchi to the emergency room, Anand called Pushkar and informed him about Panchi condition, Pushkar was shocked listening that his daughter is hospitalized. Both Pushkar and Varun immediately left for the hospital, through out the way Pushkar was damn worried for his daughter and Varun is trying his best to console him.

Pushkar and Varun run towards the emergency room after reaching the hospital and found that Mihika was crying nonstop while hiccupping and Anand face is also covered with worries but also he was trying his best to console her while Vidya is sitting beside Mihika and showing her fake concern.

Before Pushkar could ask anything from the trio, the doctor came out of the emergency ward.. Pushkar run towards the doctor, Mihika also immediately get up from the bench and walk towards the doctor.

"How is my daughter?" Both Pushkar and Mihika asked at the same time.

Doctor look towards them with serious expression.

!!That's all for today!!

PRECAP - you want to kill my daughter also? They way you killed my Mandira.

Please do vote and comments waiting for your response