Shot-9

Then only inspector enter inside the house with some lady constable. And walk near Pushkar

Inspector - Mr Holkar on the basis of your complaint, we have come to arrest your wife.

"Here go on officer" Pushkar reply nonchalantly

"One minute you can't arrest my daughter like this" Anand stand infront of Mihika shielding her from the police officers.

Inspector - Sir we have received a complaint against your daughter. Your daughter has tried to kill Mar Holkar's daughter who is just 1 year old. we have to arrest her.

Listening Inspector words Mihika and Anand got shocked that Pushkar has filed a case of attempt of murder against Mihika.

Mihika look towards Pushkar with pain like asking her through her eyes that how can he think that she will try to kill her daughter.

While other side Anand angrily glared towards Pushkar for putting such allegations.

While Vidya is tensed she only wanted to separate Mihika and Pushkar by targeting Panchi she never thought in her wildest dreams that Pushkar will involve police in this incident.

"Anand will never let Mihika go to jail and looking at Pushkar it seems that he will definitely send Mihika to jail. I hope in this fight between these two, my truth doesn't get revealed that I am responsible for Panchi's ill health, no no I have to stop this but how?" Vidya said in her mind with frightened face and sweat beads formed on her forehead.

"My daughter has not done anything, you are saying that my daughter has tried to kill her own daughter? A mother would never knowingly allow even a scratch on her daughter and you are accusing my daughter of attempt of murder of her own daughter? That too on the basis of baseless complain? " Anand said while controlling his anger not to punch Pushkar in front of the police officer and kept glaring at him while talking with inspector.

While all the time Mihika is silent she was literally broken from inside she's not afraid of going to prison but afraid of parting away from Panchi.

Inspector - Look sir, we are not arresting her just on the basis of complaint, We have also enquired from the hospital and taken the testimony of the doctor as well, the condition of the child is due to keeping her asleep in AC in very low temperature in this cold weather. And we also come to know that Mrs Mihika Holkar is baby's stepmother, so maybe she can do this to her stepdaughter. because we have seen so many cases where Step mother's had try to hurt their stepchildren. We will have to arrest her, so please move aside.

"How dare you inspector? Saying such things about my daughter, I will not let you take my daughter " Anand angrily declared his decision.

"Sir You cannot misbehave like this with a police officer on duty, nor can you stop us from doing our duty along with her, we can arrest you as well, now move aside or else we have to use our force" inspector who's till now talking patiently suddenly reply in anger and signals a male constable to hold Anand aside.

Male constable comes forward and try to pull Anand other side forcefully. Which didn't go well with Mihika, Pushkar and also with Vidya.

"Stop leave my father, you have come to arrest me, I am ready to come with you" Mihika came infront of the lady constables.

"Inspector leave uncle he's like my father I will not tolerate any misbehavior towards him". Pushkar said in angry voice not liking how constable manhandling Anand. Vidya immediately walk near Anand and hold his arms.

Anand glared at Pushkar.

"Just shut up Pushkar, after what you did to my daughter today, I have no relationship with you from today onwards" Anand spatted angrily then he look towards Mihika and says "Mihika beta I will not let them take you".

"papa please let the officers do their job, let them arrest me and you have my swear you will not interfere, if you try to stop them then". saying this Mihika immediately immediately rush towards the dinning table taking the knife from the fruit bowl and point it towards her wrist "I will kill myself".

Everyone get shocked including Pushkar.

"Mihikaaa" Anand called her name worriedly.

"Yes, yes, end your life once and all my troubles will be over and my life will also be saved." Vidya muttered under her breathe.

" Papa please" Mihika said with moist eyes. Anand eyes filled with tears.

Inspector - put handcuffs on her

Lady constables walk towards and took knife from her hand and about to handcuffed her. When a voice boomed in the gall

"Stop inspector" Varun voice boomed in the entire hall.

Everyone eye's move towards the owner of the voice.

Varun - Inspector, you cannot arrest Mihika Bhabhi because she is innocent.

Anand smile listening Varun word's while Pushkar look towards Varun in confusion but Vidya is getting scared because Varun is looking towards her with sharp eye's.

Pushkar - Varun, you know that Mihika was with Panchi at home, it was Mihika's responsibility to take care of her but he risked my daughter life and hurt my daughter and you are calling him innocent?

Varun - one minute Pushkar, Bhabhi was not alone in the house, the servants of the house, her father and Vidya aunty were also with her and I have just checked the CCTV footage, when Bhabhi came out of the room after putting Panchi to sleep, then after a few minutes someone else had also entered the room.

Now this is new information for everyone.

"Who went into Panchi's room? after Mihika comes out from the room?" Anand was the first one to asked.

" She was none other than Vidya Aunty" Varun said and look towards Vidya with anger filled eye's.

Mihika, Pushkar and Anand eyes snapped towards Vidya who's now trying to hide her nervousness.

To be continued...........

!!That's all for today!!

Please do vote and comments waiting for your response