Shot-3

Vidya in a fake concerned voice says "Anand, have you seen that our Panchi do not want to stay away from Mihika even for a moment in such way Pushkar will never be able to take her with him to Mumbai. So I was thinking why don't we get Mihika and Pushkar marry with each other".

Mihika and Pushkar look towards Vidya being hell shocked. While Anand is silent.

"What are you saying?  It hasn't been a year since Mandira died and you are talking about my second marriage that too with Mandira's sister?" Pushkar spoke angrily.

"Choti maa, how did such thing come to your mind?" Mihika too said angrily.

Vidya - Mihika what wrong did I say?Mandira and Jai both are no longer alive, they both will never gonna come back. The sooner you both accept this, the better it will be. and What I suggested is good for everyone, don't you see how Panchi's health get deteriorated, after being away from you only for a few hours, If not about yourself then both of you atleast think about this child . Panchi is very small she needs a mother.

Mihika and Pushkar look towards her in unbelievable expression .

Mihika - papa why are you silent? say something, see what choti maa is saying.

Anand - Vidya is correct. Look Mihika don't get me wrong, I have seen how attached you and Panchi are to each other. Panchi fever went down as soon as you went back to her and hold her in your arms. And for the last 3 months you haven't had a single nightmare because Panchi was with you. This marriage can keep both of you together.

Mihika - I can't believe it you are saying me to marry my dead sister husband. I will not marry anyone, I love only Jai.

Saying this Mihika run towards her room holding Panchi in her arms.

"I didn't expect this from you uncle" Pushkar said looking at Anand and walk outside of the house.

Anand To Himself - I want the happiness of both of you, neither Jai nor Mandira is in this world, and I know you two will never move on with anyone else, That's why I want to bring you both together through Panchi. Both of you are broken, both of you have lost your love and both of you will be able to understand each other's pain and will be able to handle each other.

At night Anand goes to Mandira's room where Pushkar was staying, he persuades her to marry Mihika for Panchi and After a lot of explanation and how important their marriage is for Panchi finally Anand makes Pushkar agree for the marriage.

"Ok uncle, I am ready to marry Mihika for the sake of my daughter Panchi" Pushkar said with a heavy heart.

Anand get happy and then he directly walk towards Mihika's room and started making her understand, it was really tough for Anand to make Mihika get ready for the marriage but after finally 3 hours Anand listen what he wanted to listen from Mihika for so many years.

"I'm ready for this marriage only for the sake of Panchi". Mihika said while controlling her tears.

Anand get extremely happy listening Mihika words, Anand very well know that he emotionally blackmailed both Mihika and Pushkar in name of Panchi so that they can say yes for this marriage because Anand knew that Mihika would never be ready to marry anyone. And when Vidya talked about Mihika and Pushkar marriage, it seemed right to him. Anand also thought that after Amita, he would never be able to love again, but this did not happen, with time he too fell in love with Vidya. So he had faith in his decision that one day Pushkar and Mihika will also start loving each other.

After One Week:

Today is Mihika's and Pushkar marriage both are sitting around the fire pit and Priest is chanting the mantras after that Pushkar filled Mihika's hair line with vermillion and tied nuptial chain around her neck. Priest declared them husband and wife.

Only One hour left for Mihika's Bidaai Pushkar got a call from Varun so he went inside the room to attend it. When Vidya reached there with an evil plan inside her mind.

(Bidaai - is a ritual of bride bidding farewell to her family and leaving of her maternal home),

Vidya - Pushkar beta, thank you very much for obeying us and marrying Mihika. And thank you that you didn't blame Mihika for Mandira's death.
I just came to tell you that always keep her happy.

Pushkar while getting confused due to her words ask"what do you mean that I didn't blame Mihika for Mandira's death?"

"Nothing, it's just comes out from my mouth, forget it and think about your future life" Vidya in a fake nervous voice

"Why are you looking so nervous? didn't she died in an accident or are you hiding something from me? tell me the truth, what actually had happened with Mandira?" Pushkar asked in desperate voice.

"Mandira died because of Mihika, because of her carelessness and stubbornness. Nothing would have happened to Mandira if Mihika had not gone out of the house even after being repeatedly stopping her then Mihika would have been alive today. Seeing Mihika's carelessness Mandira tried to save her, and in this process she lost her life poor Mandira died". Vidya narrated that day incident in her own way mixing with lies and adding more spices in the story while shedding fake tears.

Pushkar clinched his fist in utmost anger and Vidya smirked internally that she get successful in destroying Mihika's life. Vidya always hated Mandira and Mihika, at first she never wanted to marry a man who already has two daughters but being from a poor family her parents married her to Anand when they got her alliance from Anand side who was working in a bank in a good post but when she saw Anand he was so handsome so she didn't mind and liked him and eventually fall in love with him but she don't want to take the two extra burdan of his first marriage she was happy when Mandira and Mihika maternal grandparents wanted to keep them with them but Anand didn't allow them to take his daughters. And when she had so many miscarriages she started hating them more she always thought that why this two sisters didn't die instead of her unborn children. She wanted Anand only for herself. When Both the sisters grown up Vidya hatred for them also grown but she never show it on her face she wanted them to marry some ill mannered guy like drunkard or short-temper who has anger issues and abusive type of person and started finding that type of alliance for them she wanted them to live miserable life. But it's Mihika and Mandira luck that they got Jai and Pushkar. But after Jai death seeing Mihika miserable condition it gives immense satisfaction inside Vidya's heart. And now narrating the incident of that unfortunate day by mixing some lies she opened the door for Mihika affliction.

!!That's all for today!!

Please do vote and comments waiting for your response