Shot-7

Doctor look towards them with serious expression. "She is out of danger now" Doctor replied to their question.

Everyone sighed in relief except Vidya who curse under her breathe. she doesn't want Panchi to die but wanted her to be seriously ill causing a rift in Pushkar and Mihika's relationship.

"But how can you parents be so careless? Who would make a little girl sleep in an AC during the winter season, that too in low temperature?? You know what you people came in correct time, if you had delayed even a little more in bringing the baby to the hospital, you could have lost her." Doctor said in displeasure tone seeing their carelessness.

Doctor - You guys can meet her after shifting her to general award, she will get discharge after few hours after that you guys can take her home.

Pushkar and Varun get shocked listening doctor word's and Pushkar glare at Mihika thinking that she's reason for Panchi bad health. Mihika is crying now vigorously.

"But don't repeat this mistake again, it may cost her life" after warning Doctor left from there.

Pushkar who was boiling in anger, angrily snapped at Mihika.

"You were making my daughter sleep in this harsh cold at A.C? That too in low temperature? have you lost your freaking mind? Or you want to kill my daughter also? They way you killed my Mandira?" Pushkar yelled at Mihika.

Hearing Pushkar's angry loud voice, all the other patients' families including nurses and ward boys started looking at him.

Anand was shocked listening Pushkar word's that he was accusing Mihika for Mandira's death. While Vidya heart is bubbling in happiness seeing her planned actually worked.

"I didn't, I didn't do it, I want to meet my daughter first" Mihika while hiccuping said.

" Don't you dare" before again Pushkar more lashes upon Mihika, Varun came forward to control the situation.

Varun - Pushkar please this is a hospital, whatever we need to talk about, we will talk about it once we reach home. please try to understand.

Pushkar glared at Mihika before walking towards the room where his daughter is shifted.

After two hours finally Panchi get discharge from hospital. Pushkar left for home alone taking Panchi with him leaving everyone behind the hospital.

In another car Varun was driving towards Pushkar's bungalow with Mihika, Anand and Vidya and Mihika was crying because Pushkar did not let her meet Panchi even once in the hospital. Vidya was very happy with this but Anand was very angry, he did not expect this from Pushkar. He wanted to confront Pushkar as soon as he reached home, as why he blamed Mihika for Mandira's death? And why was he behaving rudely with her daughter and did not allow Mihika to meet Panchi even in the hospital?

While Varun was also damn angry upon Pushkar for his behaviour towards Mihika.

Varun - Bhabhi please don't cry, we will reach home in some time, then you can meet Panchi to your heart's content.

Varun try to console her.

"I don't think so Varun, Pushkar never let me meet Panchi. He trusted me only because of Panchi but I did not live up to his trust, I swear Varun I did not on A. C. I can never be so careless towards my child." Mihika cried while saying this all.

Anand started consoling her, he can't see her daughter crying like this.

"We know Bhabhi there's no fault of your".  Varun said while thinking something in his mind "Mihika bhabhi will never make such a big mistake, but someone must have done this by switching on the A.C and lowering the temperature only to harm Panchi, is this the work of a any business rival of Pushkar?  But why would any business rival do such a low thing?  If they have to do it, then they will do it in business they will try to harm Pushkar business. Why would business rival target an innocent child by entering at home? Whoever did this might have a personal enmity with Pushkar, There's some big reason behind all this things I need to find out that culprit as soon as possible" Varun said in his mind and determined to find that culprit.

Varun reaches home with everyone, Mihika, Anand and Vidya get down from the car and walk towards the door of the house, then seeing Varun standing there thinking about something, Anand asks him.

Anand - Varun what happened? Let's go.

Varun - You go uncle, I will come back in a while, I have a very important work which I need to complete.
Anand nodded his head and three of them walk inside the house.

Entering inside the house Mihika run towards the staircase to reach the room to see her Panchi. When Mihika about to climb the stair a stern voice make her halted on her place.

"Stop right there Mihika" Pushkar stern voice comes from the top of the stairs and he started descending the stairs and reach near Mihika.

To be continued...........

!!That's all for today!!

Please do vote and comments waiting for your response