Ponyboy // @TwobitWinchester

"Pony!" I hollered, opening the door to the Curtis's home. He was sitting on the couch but stood up to see who was there. When he saw me, he grinned real big.

"Hey Bronte." I walked right over to him and he engulfed me in a hug. I looked up and he planted a quick kiss on my lips before sitting down, pulling me beside him. I cuddled up next to him as he wrapped his strong arm around me.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked as a commercial for Marlboro played across the tiny television screen.

"Star Trek." I leaned up and kissed his temple before whispering in his ear, "You're such a geek. But I love it." He smirked as I snuggled back against his chest. His fingers trailed up and down my arm, giving me goosebumps. At that moment, Dally walked in and his eyes landed immediately on us.

"Ah Ponyboy, get your hands off my sister," he growled.

"Dally please-"

"Bronte, outside. Now." I sighed and stood up.

"Dally, don't talk to her like that," Ponyboy shot back, standing up beside me.

"You're asking for a black eye kid. Watch it." Dally walked out onto the porch and I kissed Ponyboy's cheek before following my brother. When I stepped onto the porch, he was lighting a cigarette. When he saw me, he took it out of his mouth and held it in between his fingers. "Bronte, when I said that you could out with lil' Curtis in there, I didn't mean you could slut it up with him.

"Excuse me? Slut it up? Dallas, we were cuddling on the couch watching the TV. I think the chicks you bring home slut it up more than me."

"That's the thing B! I don't want you to end up like those chicks. I don't want you to be seen as "easy" and walked all over by guys like me. I'm trying to look out for you Bronte. Why can't you see that?" I sighed and sat down on the swing.

"I don't know. Maybe its you threatening my boyfriend and screaming at me, calling me a slut! You've got some twisted ways of showing someone you care Dallas Winston. Real fucking twisted." He mumbled a few curse words as he stormed off the porch. I held my head in my hands as I allowed a few, not too many, tears escape my eyes. I heard the screen door creak and I looked up to see Ponyboy walking towards me.

"Baby, what happened?" he asked softly, sitting beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I leaned my head on his chest. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head and let more tears escape until I was full-on crying. Ponyboy wrapped his other arm around me and simply held me as I cried.

I had no clue how to write/end this. I'm so sorry that this sucks so much but, again, I wasn't sure what to write. If you want another, don't feel bad about asking!

yours,

brie