Soda

"Katie, are you ready yet?" your boyfriend Sodapop asked as he banged on the bathroom door. You capped your mascara and took one final look in the mirror. Then you turned to your right and opened the bathroom door, revealing yourself to Soda. Today was your 21st birthday and Soda had planned a whole night for you, telling you only to wear something pretty. You had decided on a strapless white and coral maxi dress with white strappy sandals. You straightened your long hair and left it alone after that. Soda's jaw dropped and you blushed. "K-kate, you look stunning!" "Thank you babe. You don't look so bad yourself," you replied, acknowledging his blue shirt and jeans. He smiled and then grabbed your hand, leading you to the truck. "Are you ready for the best night of your life with the greatest boyfriend you've ever had?" You rolled your eyes at his arrogant comment. "Can't wait."

~~~

Soda brought you to a beautiful picnic in the park, and then both of you took shots at Buck's because Soda was 22. You nor Soda were big fans of alcohol but its something that you do. Birthday shots! It was about 12:45 when you got home. Once you got out of the car, you realized that all the lights were off. Strange. "Soda?" you asked softly, looking behind you. But your boyfriend was no where to be found. You didn't want to be left outside alone, so you crept up the stairs into the house. Once you opened the door, you were flabbergasted. There were at least 50 candles lit, scattered throughout. Then you notice a trail of rose petals leading to Soda's bedroom. You look around once more, trying to find sign of human life, but you find nothing. You suspiciously follow the rose petals and open the door, gasping at the sight. Soda is in a tuxe, standing in the back of the room. There are balloons all without, with little papers attached to each. There must have been at least 100 balloons. "Welcome, Katie, to the 100 reasons why I love you."