Steve

"Babe, hand me the wrench," Steve asked from underneath the car. "Wrench, wrench... what's a wrench again?" you ask. Steve chuckles and climbs out, popping up to his feet. He wipes his hands on the towel and then turned on the radio. 'Hello' by Lionel Richie came on and Steve beckoned you with his finger. You giggled and then hopped off the counter, walking over to your goofy boyfriend. He grabbed you hand and pulled you close, putting his other hand on your back. You swayed to the song and then Steve started singing, making you crack up. "What?" Steve chuckled. "You can't sing for your life," you choked out. You were laughing so hard that you head fell forward, leaning on his shoulder. He began laughing and both of you were standing in the middle of the garage, laughing like lunatics. After you calmed down, Steve lifted you head up to meet his gaze. "I love you so much Leann," he said quietly. "I love you too Steve," you smiled before he leaned in and kissed you passionately. Your kiss was rudely interrupted by a rapid rush of ice cold water, pouring down on you. You pulled away and saw Soda and Two-Bit holding a hose over you. You wiped your eyes where your mascara started to run. "May I?" Steve asked. "You may," you smirked devilishly as Steve turned around and chased Soda and Two-Bit clear down the street.

Author's Note

SORRY THIS IS SUCH CRAP IM ASHAMED