Two-Bit

"Hey Paris, you coming over or what?" your best friend Two-Bit Mathews asked you through the phone. "Calm yourself, I'm going to be fashionable late. I'll be there in 10," you replied. Two-Bit sighed and hung up. You dropped the phone and continued curling your hair. No one but your older sister, Jaimie, knew that you had a crush on Two-Bit. You didn't originally, but as the friendship grew, your feelings for him did as well. You finished your hair, tied up your converse, and ran out of the apartment you shared with your sister, who doubled as your best friend and mom. (That's another whole story in itself.) You ran the short two blocks and a half and you were soon at Two-Bits door,. You fluffed up your hair, straightened your shirt, and then rang the doorbell. His mom opened up. "Hi Ms. Mathews," you said politely. "Hey Paris, Keith is in his bedroom." You smiled and then ran up the stairs to his room. You opened it up and walked inside and looked around. "OhmyGod, Keith, you've got to clean up this room," you joked. Two-Bit turned around from his chair and threw a pillow at you, which hit you in the head. "Ow!" you exclaimed as he laughed his head off. You rolled your eyes and chucked the pillow back at him. He caught it and winked at you. You both laughed but then Two-Bit became very serious. "Hey Paris, I wanted to talk to you about something." You sat down next to him on the bed. "Yeah, of course! You can tell me anything Two!" He ran his hands through his greasy hair and bit his lip, which drove you insane. "I, uh, I don't know how say this. I've liked you for a while now. I didn't want to say anything in case it would ruin our friendship but I can't hold it in anymore. I love you Paris. Will you be my girl?" You looked at him and grinned. "I thought you'd never ask. If course I will! I love you too Two-Bit Mathews." Two-Bit's gorgeous face broke out into an adorable grin and he reached out and placed his hand on your cheek, leaning in to kiss you. You kissed back and then you both broke away, smiling like idiots. The rest of the day was spent cuddling, kissing, and joking around with each other. This relationship was definitely going to last.