Prologue

Her voice quivered as she responded, "But why me? Why force me into this... marriage, Papa?"

"I am sorry Yara, this is the only way I can protect our family", Fayyad replied his head hung low unable to look into his daughter's eyes.

Tears welled up in her eyes. "Protect? All I see is imprisonment. How can I live a life with such a ruthless man?"

Before Fayyad could answer, Yara was dragged from her house to an unknown place. A place where her life was going to change forever.

.
.
.

He took slow steps towards her, his eyes blazing with anger, "This is your last warning Yara, if you try to run away once again, trust me you will find yourself dead." He said trying to control his anger.

She stared at him, tears pouring down from her eyes.
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He screamed at her to which she nodded completely frightened.

.
.
.

Yara Fayyad, a young woman raised in a tightly-knit Muslim community, has always felt a void within her. When she is abruptly forced into an arranged marriage with the notorious and dangerous mafia leader of "Blazing Eagles", Dawood Haider khan, her world is turned upside down. As Yara grapples with her new reality, a shocking revelation emerges-her parents, the pillars of her life, were never truly her own.

Dawood Haider Khan, a young, powerful man ruled the underworld as the ruthless Mafia leader of the "Blazing Eagles". A man who was once closer to Allah and was now misguided and at the wrong path. However he kept many secrets about himself away from the world. His world is thrown into a chaotic swirl of crime and conflicting emotions when he is forced into an arranged Marriage with Yara Fayyad.
Will Yara be able to find his secrets and guide him in the right path? Or will he be lost forever?

They hated each but when Yara unintentionally falls in love with him, she finds her emotions locked in a cage, unable to open up. Will Dawood understand her untold feelings or will it be too late?

In this romance novel, you will travel along with Yara and Dawood as I share their beautiful yet heartbreaking journey.

As we reach the last pages of this novel, their lives will forever be changed and our hearts might be broken 💔

Stick along till the end to know what will happen.

Don't forget to,
🕊️ Like
🕊️ Comment
🕊️ Share

-Nuska Nisthar 🌼