Chapter 6: Strings of Dentiny

(Fifi POV)
"Lorelai!?" I scream. Starfire stops and looks at me. DogDay and Catnap looked shocked.

(Progaming POV)
Hold on. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER!? Me and Undead can't believe it.

(Starfire POV)
She....she remembers!? "Lorelai?" I hear Fifi say again. I run up and hug her. "Leah!" I say. She hugs me back. "We have an idea to save this place!" I say. "How?" She asks. "We're gonna kill every employee!" I say. She looks shocked. "What? NO!" She says. "But! The prototype is gonna save us all!" I try to convince her. "He isn't gonna save us if we used violence against us!?" She says. I look angry. "You'll see! You all will see!" I yell walking off. Catnap walks off with me.

(Fifi POV)
I messed up. I really did. I start to cry.

(Starfire POV)
I keep walking. "Star wait!" Catnap says. I stop, he catches up to me. "What." I say. "We could help you get Your friend back." Catnap says. "How?" I ask. He smiles, "just follow my Lead." He says. I nod.

(Fifi POV)
They tried to calm me down. It's not working.  L̷o̷r̷e̷l̷a̷i̷ had been my friend since forever and now she might not like me....

(Starfire POV)
I finish setting up the last trap. "They'll be so 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅." I laugh. I fly back down and retract my wings. "You have wings?" Catnap asks. "Yes I do. I'm not just a shark." I say. "Why don't you show it around the kids?" Catnap asked. I sigh. "Because. I wasn't allowed to." I say. "Why?" He asks. I sigh. I show my wings. They're demon like. "Oh." He says. I nod. "That's why." I say.

(Undead POV)
"I swear I saw her go this way!" Fifi says. "We should check the school first." DogDay says. "Can we check the counselors office first?" Fifi asks. DogDay sighs. "Fine." He says. We start walking. I think I see a girl with horns, wings, and a tail in the corner of my eye. Staring at us with a wicked smile.

(Starfire POV)
"They're going into the office." I say into the walkie talkie. (Walkie talkies were invented In 1937 btw-) "okay then." Catnap says into the walkie talkie. "Give them a good scare." I say, "will do." He says. I put my walkie talkie into my pocket and smiles. This will be fun.