Chapter 8: Strings of destiny

(Starfire POV)

Two of them survived!? The prototype is gonna be so mad at me! I failed him. Again.

(Progaming POV)

We walk out of the school. I'm crying. Fifi's terrified. Hopefully we can get Star to see what the Prototype actually is. A monster.

(Starfire POV)

"What?" I say confused. "The prototype." DogDay says. I look confused. "What about him?" I ask. "He's the bad guy! He manipulated you and Catnap into thinking he's some sort of God!" DogDay yells. I back up. "STOP!" I yell. I cover my ears and run out. He cannot stop me from what I believe in! None of them can!

(Progaming POV)

We keep walking around Playcare. "The Toy Store should be safe?" I say. "Well then let's go!" Fifi says. She grabs my hand and we both run in there. She's a good person. Unlike her friend. She killed my best friend. We'll make her pay. Someway.

(Starfire POV)

Only a few more hours before the hour of joy. And I still have to break the news to them. Better now than letting them find out themselves I guess. I sigh. Well let's go tell him I guess. I start to walk off.

(Progaming POV)

"I have a question for you." I say. "Okay?" Fifi says. "What were you and Starfire like as humans?" I ask. "Well Star would like to miss school a lot and I would scold her for it." Fifi says. Well that sure does sound like Star from what I heard from her.

(Starfire POV)

"You're telling me... TWO OF THEM SURVIVED!?" Catnap screams. I laugh nervously and nod my head. "You need to fix that before HE finds out." He says. "I know I need to!" I say. "Well let's go fix YOUR mess." Catnap sighs. "After the hour of joy you two." The prototype says. "Right. After the hour of joy." Me and Catnap both say. Were a little too excited.

(Progaming POV)

"Poppy gas!" Fifi says. "What?" I say. "Tell me you haven't watched the cartoon without telling me you watched the cartoon." Fifi sighs. We walk through the Toy Store. Nothing yet. Good let's keep it that way for now. We both stop as we hear a scream. Fifi runs up to the door and peaks outside. "What?" I ask. She backs away from the door and says four simple words.

"The hour of joy."