Chapter 7: strings of destiny

(Fifi POV)
"We checked everywhere." DogDay says. "Schools next." Progaming says. We start to walk. "HEY!" DogDay yells. We turned to see that something grabbed him. "DogDay!" Undead Yells. "Leave! Before he gets you!" He says. Progaming grabs our hands and runs off.

(Starfire POV)
"That's not blue smoke." The prototype says. "What is it then?" I ask. "It's water." The prototype says. Water powers? That's cool ig.

(Progaming POV)
We run into the school. "DogDay!" Undead yells. Fifi's crying. I'm scared out of my mind.

(Starfire POV)
"You took his legs off!?" I say. Catnap nods. I facepalm. He points at a no legged DogDay. "You're a mad man." I say. "It's for the prototype." Catnap shrugs. I roll my eyes. I look at DogDay. "I'm going to the school." I walk off. "You could just fly there." Catnap says. "To much work." Starfire says.

(Progaming POV)
We have dogged 5 traps already. "Who knew 'Star' could be this smart?" Undead says. "5 traps isn't a lot" I say. Undead rolls her eyes stubborn as always. "Lorelai always used to sneak out of the school. She knows this place like the back of her hand." Fifi says. I nod. "We better be careful then." I say. They two nod. Fifi sighs. "I really hope we can make her see that the prototypes bad." Fifi says. Undead places a hand on her shoulder. "We will." Undead smiles.

(Starfire POV)
They're in the school. "Time for the main event." I say. I laugh. "Good thing I know this place Really well." I smile.

(Progaming POV)
We almost left the school. When Fifi steps on a Lever. We hear the school start to break. "RUN!" Undead yells. We all start running. We run towards the front door. Undead looks behind her. "I'm sorry." Undead says. She pushes us out of the door before. Pieces fell on her. "UNDEAD!" I yell. Before we knew it. Blood splattered all over us. Fifi and I look shocked. Fifi took my hand. "Come on. They Would want us to keep going." Fifi says. We start to walk off together. "She was my best friend." I say. Fifi hugs me. "Well get to Lorelai and make her see." Fifi says. I nod. I start to cry.

(Starfire POV)
One of them died. By sacrifice. That's adorable. But not an adorable as the prototype of course! I laugh.