Conversation in Heaven

(This story takes place after the events of The hour of joy and Starfire's death.)

<Starfire's POV>

That stupid hand...THAT STUPID PROTOTYPE! HE KILLED ME! I walk around Heaven, it's a miracle that I got here considering the things I did. "Starfire?" Someone says. I turn around. "Hoppy?" I say. She looks so....human. "Actually my human name is Hope." Hope says. I look surprised. "Okay then Hope?" I say. "Bubba goes by Jay, Kicken goes by Konnor, I go by Hope, and now we need to know what you go by as!" Hope says. I look at her. "Lorelai" I say. She smiles. "Lorelai it is then!" Hope says. I smile. It's not everyday in Playtime co that you got to use your real name. "Undead's here too! Tho she goes by Kalley." Hope says. "I don't think Kalley would like talking to me....not what after  I did...to her, to DogDay, the damage that I costed Progaming and Fifi." I say. "I have a question." She says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Where did Starfire, Progaming, and Undead come from?" Hope asks. I smile at the question. "Well it comes from 3 people. Starfire is an all dimensional being who has this staff. She calls her group The_Stars, undead was a princess. She had a friend named Aella, Aella's mom got executed in front of her. Progaming is just someone who makes bots." I explained. Hope looks down. "Is that Picky...eating crafty?" Hope says. I look down. "Seems like it." I say. She clenches her fist. "Oh that DIRT EATING PIG." Hope says, she jumps down. "HOPE" I yell. I think for a moment, before I finally made my decision. I sighed. The others tried to stop me but it was too late. I jumped down. Yay.