Chapter 10 + Epiloge: Strings of Destiny

(Fifi POV)

I knock on the door. I sigh.

(Starfire POV)

We all hear the knock on the door. Catnap opens the door. He scoffs. "STAR! It's for you!" Catnap yells.

(Fifi POV)

He tries to get Starfire out of her room. All I'm thinking is 'don't mess this up.'

(Progaming POV)

I can tell she's stressed. She looks at me. I put my hand on her shoulder.

(Starfire POV)

I walk out. "Alright let's make this quick." I say. Fifi sighs. "I really want my friend back." Fifi says. "Well you're not getting her back." I say. "I know Lorelai is-" I cut off Fifi. "STOP! My name is not Lorelai!" I yells. "But Lore" "STOP! MY NAME IS STARFIRE!" I yell. Catnap and the prototype watch from the back. "Star! We used to be friends!" Fifi says.

(Progaming POv)

Star looks like she's about to blow.

(Starfire POV)

"I DON'T CARE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT STUPID PROTOTYPE I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE!" I scream. Catnap and the prototype look mad. I realize what I said.

(Fifi POV)

Wow, that's what she thinks? "What did you say?" The prototype asks. Star looks at them. "W-Wait please! I can explain!" Star says. "There's no explaining anything." The prototype says. "Do you know what happens to people who betray us?" Catnap asks. He starts to walk towards her. I try to run up to her but Catnap grabs me and holds me back. Progaming just looks shocked. "Lorelai!" I scream. It's too late already. I see her get her head ripped off. "LORELAI!" I cry.

(Progaming POV)

We see Catnap and The prototype leave. I go up to Fifi and hug her.

(Fifi POV)

"Lorelai..." I say. I hug Progaming back.

Epilogue

It's 2005. August 8th 2025 to be exact. I walk up to Starfire'a grave and I place flowers there, roses. Her middle name was Roze after all. Progaming walks up to me. "Still miss her?" He asks. I nod. "I bet she's proud of you." He says he both sit down next to each other in front of the grave. "I bet Undeads proud of you too." I say. We lean our heads together. "Wanna know something?" Progaming asks. "Sure." I say.

"The ones we love aren't always gone."

(I hope you guys liked the book

(I hope you guys liked the book. If you guys wanna make fanart of the characters feel free to tag my Tik tok! The_stars6900)