Chapter 1:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Mile had just parked his newly bought sports car, he got tired of the car he got last week and decided to change it. He decided to take a break from college,which made his old man mad but there was nothing his father could do. Mile had always been a spoiled brat, his mom and dad always got him whatever he wanted ever since he was a child. He parked his car at his friend's apartment, got out and made his way inside where all his friends were already waiting for him.

"Took you long enough"Apo said, Mile just gave him the middle finger.

"Yo! Did you reach out to Sun?He kept asking about you"Nodt  asked.

"Meh.Nope. I blocked him, he was starting to get all clingy"Mile replied.

"Jesus!Not again! Just be normal and just reject them rather than avoiding them like that. It's kinda rude"Perth said.

"Uh. Do you know who you're talking to? It's Mile, he's rude and obnoxious" Apo said.

"As if you're not"Mile told Apo.

"Of course not, I'm just a hopeless romantic. I love love. Speaking of, I have a date later. He's kinda cute. His name is Bible"Apo said, showing them pictures.

"Poor soul, having to go on a date with you. Then you are going to ghost him like always"Mile said.

"He's cute. Who knows?Maybe he's the one"Apo said, scrolling through Bible's pictures.

"You say that with every guy you meet"Build said.

"Leave him alone. Let's just bet on it them. 1000 baht on Apo ghosting this fellow"Perth said.

"2000 baht on that as well"Mile said, Apo gives him the middle finger this time.

"You guys have no faith in me"Apo said.

"By the way, I heard you're going to take the year off. You really decided,huh?"Nodt asked.

"Yeah, I mean I know I'm meant to take over dad's business anyway so I'm just taking a break. We'll see" Mile replied.

"Heh. Must be nice to be rich and have options"Build said.

"You're talking like you're dirt poor. Isn't your family's restaurant doing well?"Perth asked.

"Yeah, it is. We just hired this really cool and handsome chef. I think he's half of something,he doesn't look fully thai. He's hot but kinda weird"Build replied.

"What do you mean? Is he hot or not?"Apo asked.

"He is. He's just a little stoic, strict. He's definitely not a people person.He is talented though,gotta give him that"Build said.

"You have a picture of him of something?"Perth asked.

"No,I don't. I know! Why don't you guys just come over and see for yourselves"Build suggested.

"Fine. We'll be there by lunch time, I guess"Mile said, nonchalantly.

Mile has always been this way,he never took any relationship seriously. He always thought these guys were just after his money, he never fully trusted anyone and that relationships were a waste of time. But for a moment, he was intrigued. What was this chef like?Was he that good-looking as Build has described? Probably another skinny looking twink that he can easily dominated and manipulate. He was actually looking forward to tomorrow when he can see this chef. The spent the day and night drinking and partying, the usual.

The next day, Build had actually texted him that the group were to meet at his family's restaurant around 12 pm and that they already had a table reserved since they were fully packed thanks to the new chef they have hired. This definitely made Mile more interested in seeing the fair "maiden" responsible for such lunch and dinner crowds. Mile got ready and then drove to Build's family's restaurant. They had reserved at table close to the kitchen, Build waved out to him.He acknowledged him and headed towards the table that his friends were at. A frail looking but pretty guy came out to the front and addressed everyone