Chapter 9

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Dinner service was crazy busy, one of Thailand's well-known hotel chains had booked the entire restaurant. It finally died down around 10 pm and the guests were starting to leave. Man had finished cleaning the kitchen and went to the back to throw the garbage in the dumpster.

"You're the lead chef for today's event right?"someone asked.

Man turned around and saw a man he had seen before, thought he doesn't know him. He was the one who came to the restaurant to book the event. He was the one to go over the menu and design for the event as well.

"Yes, how may I help you?"Man asked.

"I just wanted to see the man personally responsible for making the event a success. The food was impeccable"he said.

"Thank you, but everyone helped in making the event a success, not just me. What is your real reason for approaching me?"Man asked.

"Right. Alright you caught me, I just was interested in you the first time I saw you. Is it alright if I ask for your number?"the guy asked.

"I'm sor-"Man started but was cut off.

"I'm sorry but he cannot give you his number, you can have mine if you like"Mile said, glaring at the guy.

The guy turned and saw Mile, he gulped.

"You're N'Mile Phakphum"the guy stated.

"In the flesh. Now, do you have any business with my boyfriend?If not, I'm asking you to leave"Mile said.

"Uhh.. Not at all, it was nice meeting you Khun Man. Thank you for making the event a success. Well, if you'll excuse me"the guy said as he exited.

"Boyfriend?"Man asked, turning to Mile.

"Well, I have to scare him a little. Plus, if it goes well, that's where it's headed anyway"Mile replied.

"You really that confident that you can persuade me to go out with you?"Man asked.

"Maybe. Anyway, are you almost done?" Mile asked.

"Yes,he is" Bon replies,peeking his head out and smiling.

"Great. I'll wait for you in the car" Mile said,Man just nodded and headed back inside the restaurant.

"Aww.. so sweet. Your knight in shining armor actually came to pick you up" Bon teased.

"He is very stubborn, I am very capable of going home on my own"Man said,a blush creeping on his face.

"Just let him and enjoy the ride going home. Commuting is stressful enough as it is. Plus who wouldn't want such a handsome personal chauffeur? "Bon teased.

" Whatever, I'm going ahead"Man said as he took his back pack and left.

" Psh! He acts like he's not happy or anything but I know he is. You are stubborn as well P'Man"he said to himself and started locking up the back.

Man exited the restaurant and started walking towards Mile's car,he opened the door and say himself down the passenger seat. Mile revved the engine and started driving.

"How was work today?"he asked.

"Same as usual" Man answered.

"That's good,I think. No difficult customers,right?"Mile asked.

"Not today"Man replied.

"Have you eaten yet?"Mile asked.

"I ate around 3"Man said.