Chapter 6:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Man breathed a sigh of relief, they had finished with dinner service. Everyone was working hard in cleaning and closing up. He unbuttoned his chef top and took it off.

"Nice work today P'Man" Bon said.

"You too N'Bon, thanks for your hard work as well" Man said.

"I see you're off tomorrow, any plans?"Bon asked.

"Kind of. P'Kim is taking over service for tomorrow, I will be back on Wednesday" Man said.

"I see. Well, enjoy your day off then. I'm going ahead, enjoy your date with N'Mile tomorrow"Bon teased.

"Huh?It's not a date"Man replied, feeling shy.

"Oho!So it was N'Mile you were texting earlier, you had this lost expression on your face like you didn't know what to text. Guess I wasn't his type after all"Bon teased.

"It's not a date, it's just to thank him for helping us earlier and I am not his type. Where'd you get that idea?"Man asked.

"Oh please, it's very obvious. He always looks for you and even got your number from N'Build.He doesn't seem like a bad kid, why not give him a chance?"Bon said.

"Stop being silly and be safe going home"Man told him.

"Changing the topic so suddenly, well tell me how the date goes okay?Bye!"Bon said as he got his bag and headed out.

Man shook his head and smiled, he had known Bon for a long time. He was like a younger brother to him, he was more well-liked than Man was...at least that's what Man thought.  He can't believe Bon is teasing him about the brat he had just met.

'It's definitely not a date'Man told himself, but chuckled when he remembered Mile being clingy and childish with him.

Man finished closing the restaurant and had fully locked up. He rode the bus home, thankfully it wasn't as crowded. He got home, showered and got changed. He hasn't gotten a chance to check his phone at work, he took it out and saw a message from Mile.

MILE

Hey P' Man, how was work?
Those guys didn't return
to bother you guys,right?

MILE

Oh! I forgot you guys
might still be busy. Well
Text me when you're done

MAN

Good evening. No they
didn't return, thanks
to you.

MILE

That's good to hear.
Are you really free
tomorrow, I mean?

MAN

I wouldn't offer if I
was working, would I?
Where do you want
to go?

MILE

Anywhere is fine, I
am just happy you
invited me

MAN

You're happy
over a dinner invitation?

MILE

Yes, I mean it's our
first date after all

Man blinked, mouth slightly open. Since when did this kid think it's an actual date, then again Build did warn him that Mile can be crazy and super forward when he's fixated on somebody. Meaning, Man was his unlucky target this time.