Chapter 2:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Dinner time has come, Mile and his group of friends were seated at the same table that they were at during lunch service. This time, more people were more present and almost everyone were dressing fancily for inner service. It was mostly couple celebrating anniversaries  or  people of power celebrating their birthdays. The food that was sent out was more upscale and impressive than the ones that came out during lunch time. Each and every time, Mile would look at those double doors to see if Man would come out and personally deliver the meals to their table , but he was disappointed every time.

It was time for dessert and Mile was expecting to get the same dessert from lunch time but he was wrong. It was leche flan for everyone but P'Bon dropped off a coconut macaroon for him. He blinked, he hasn't have any of these than from when his family went to Philippines for a vacation. He blinked, looked at his plate. He took the macaroon and ate it. He smiled, it definitely tasted like the one he previously had. The dinner had ended.

"You guys want to drink at my place?"Build asked.

"Yeah!"Almost everyone cheered but Mile.

"Mile?You coming?"Apo asked.

"You guys go ahead, I just need to take care of something"Mile replied.

Build shrugged, he took one last look at Mile before guiding all their other friends towards his place. Mile neatly folded the napkin on the plate and went towards the kitchen. P'Bon was there to greet him by the kitchen door.

"Au. N'Mile. How was dinner?Was it to your liking?"Bon asked.

"Yes, everything was perfect"Mile complimented.

"I am glad.  Are you interested in touring the kitchen?Maybe I can keep you company?"Bon offered,batting his eyelashes at Mile.

'Typical'Mile thought to himself. Usually he'd go for it, an easy target like Bon, offering himself like a carrot dangling in front of a hungry donkey... but...

"It's fine P'Bon. I'd like to go around by myself, I already asked for Build's permission. I'll let you know if I need further guidance"Mile said.

"Uh.I see, well let me know then"Bon said as he then exited the kitchen, leaving Mile with an unsuspecting Man.

Mile turned to see Man, slowly cleaning the stove top and  arranging some of the things needed for tomorrow's service. Man hasn't noticed Mile's presence at all, until Man turned around  and saw Mile.

"Uh. Are you lost?"Man asked.

"Not really. Just exploring the kitchen"Mile said.

"You?Exploring the kitchen? Aren't you master Build's friend?"Man asked.

"Yes I am. And why is that a surprise?Exploring the kitchen, I mean?"Mile asked.

" First of all, you don't belong in the kitchen. Second, don't touch anything. I don't expect a spoiled brat like yourself to understand, this is my kitchen. Get out!"Man said.

Mile blinked, this was the first time someone wasn't clinging onto him or interested in him.Instead, he was chased out of a kitchen and was told off by a hot and handsome  chef. Usually, he would have something to say, a snarky comeback but nothing came out.He blinked and without thinking, he got out of the kitchen and headed to Build's apartment.

"What took you so long?Did the macaroon taste shitty?I guess he's not as good as I promised he'd be then"Build said.

"No. He's perfect, actually"Mile replied