Chapter 7:

Disclaimers: All media,pictures and videos aren't mine. Nothing belongs to me except
for the plot. Thank you!

*3rd person POV*

Mile was excited for today's date, it was almost time to meet. Man had already texted him the address for their "date", it was a fairly known restaurant. Not fancy like Build's family's but still a good enough restaurant for first date. He got dressed and checked himself thoroughly in the mirror before finally leaving his house then into the meeting place.

Mile never really date,he usually just drink and then sleep with whoever he fancied at the moment.It was weird eating a meal with someone,moreso excited like an actual date. Once he got there,Man was already at a table. He sat himself down and smiled.

"Are you always this early?Or were you excited for our date?" Mile teased.

"First off,this isn't a date. Second,I was the one who invited you,it's only right that I be punctual" Man said, Mile chuckled.

"What?Is something funny?" Man asked.

"Sorry,it was funny how I predicted you would say that" Mile said.

"Is that so?Are you a mind reader now?" Man teased.

"Not really,I just have good intuition...I guess" Mile replied as he then raised his hand to signal the server.

A male server came over with a wine menu as well.

"Good evening sir, what may I get for you?" the guy asked,while trying to act cute in front of Man.

"I'd like to order for us,if you don't mind" Man said.

"Go right ahead,I'll let you know if I can eat it or not"Mile said,Man nodded.

"We'll start off with some french onion soup,for entrees will be Blanquette de veau,steak frites. We'll have a bottle of your finest red wine"Man ordered as he then turned to Mile.

" Anything you want to add?"Man asked Mile.

"No complaints here,I guess we'll see if we have room for dessert later?"Mile said,Man nodded.

"That will be all for now. Thanks" Man said.

"Certainly sir"the waiter said,as he flashed a smile before taking the menus and putting the orders in.

"Good choices.How did you know what to pick?"Mile asked.

"I'm not a psychic,of course I asked Build.I am trying to thank you not poison you. Plus,he told me you like French and Italian cuisine"Man replied.

"I do, haven't travelled in a while.I guess this will have to do"Mile said.

"What's France and Italy like?It must have been wonderful"Man asked, Mile was a bit surprised that Man is talking more than usual today.

"It's nice but too much tourists. I would prefer to travel Greece,even though it's pricey over there"

"I see. Maybe I'll take a trip down those countries one of these days" Man said.

"We can go if you like" Mile offered.

"You!Stop throwing money away like it grows on trees, it's your parents making it not you" Man said.

"Jeez! I get it,people must think I'm just a spoiled brat"Mile said.

"You do come off as one"Man said bluntly.

The server dropped off their soup, Mile and Man put the napkin on their lap and started with the soup.

"This is good"Mile complimented,Man smiled as he poured some wine in their glasses.