3

Max greeted us with a warm smile as he opened the door to the hotel room, beckoning us inside. "Hey Ariana and Maya," he said, motioning for us to come in. Maya and I exchanged greetings with Max and followed him to the room where everyone was hanging out. As we approached, we could see Nelson, Chris, Jaren, Jamie, and Matt all sitting around, chatting and laughing.

"Hey guys," Maya and I chimed in unison, our voices joining the lively chatter in the room. The group turned to greet us with warm smiles and hellos, making us feel welcome and included.

I took a seat beside Nelson, my heart racing with excitement. Meeting him and the others in person was beyond anything I could have imagined. As I beamed at them, I couldn't help but comment, "Wow, it feels crazy meeting you guys in person!"

Nelson looked down at me with a gentle smile, his warmth sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach. His infectious grin made my smile even wider.

Suddenly, Jaren's cough interrupted our moment, pulling us back to reality. "I didn't want to meet you in person," he blurted out, his tone a mixture of annoyance and sarcasm.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to give him a taste of his own medicine. "Well, I didn't want to meet you either," I replied, crossing my arms and smirking at him. The others erupted in laughter, enjoying the playful banter.

Once the laughter died down, Chris spoke up. "So, what are we going to do?" he asked, eager to make the most of our time together. "We can go to the arcade?" Max suggested.

"I'm fine with that," Matt chimed up. We all agreed and headed out to the arcade. When we got to the arcade we got the cards and split up to do our own thing.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. If I added what happened at the arcade it would have been too long so instead, I'm posting two chapters and an Instagram post today.

342 word