Chapter 22: THE Aftermath

Love is blooming!

The two peoples in the room, who were still busy adoring each other's mouth, not caring about the surroundings, not caring about anyone...

They broke the kiss and connected their forehead, staring to the eyes with love...

Never in life they had thought this moment would come, maybe sometimes life is better than shown in just movies?

"Can I be your boyfriend?" Ohm suddenly muttered.

Nanon chuckled softly hearing the sudden words and grinned,

"Wasn't it supposed to be 'Can you be my boyfriend?'".

Ohm frowned then shrugged off his shoulder smirking,

"Doesn't matter... I wanna be yours cuz you're already mine. And if you still don't, I will make you."

"You are crazy." Nanon laughed still hands wrapped around the neck.

"Gladly... Just for you!" Ohm winked.

Their eyes still not leaving each other as they started leaning in again for another kis-

ahem.. ahem...

"BRO, ARE YOU DONE YET!!"

And there was Gemini's voice bringing them back to the reality. Eh? What was Gemini doing here?

Well- Of course! boy got rejected so he ruined the couple's moment too. JKJK LOL-

"His timing!" Nanon cursed in low voice.

Ohm giggled hearing his lover whining and stole another peck before walking toward the door, not noticing the shy smile across the face.

"What?" Ohm said annoyingly opening the door.

"Bro- Whoa! Did I? Interrupt you two people?" Gemini grinned teasing the older.

"What do you think? Of course you did- IDIOT!" Ohm muttered displeasingly. Of course- like come one he just got a lover so let him spend time, let him kiss, let him- Nevermind!

"Well... sorry to disappoint but we gotta go now. And bro- please control yourself! it's our soon -to- be in-laws house." Gemini whispered slowly running off making Ohm shake his head off. His brother was crazy but whatever he said was true-

"What did he say?" Nanon uttered from behind.

"Nothing! He just came to ruin our moment and remind me that I am the CEO who has to go back to work." Sarcasm could be heard making Nanon giggle.

"Well, Mr. CEO you better go then. Where is the work alcoholic, arrogant boss of mine?" Nanon teased.

"This arrogant boss of yours has buried 10 ft down the moment he fell for his perfect employee." Ohm grinned turning behind.

Nanon playfully rolled his eyes and innocently stared at him, "Really Mr. Pawat?"

"How about you learn it yourself, Mr. Korapat?"

They both chuckled at each other's word. So, this is how it feels to be in love?

"If you both are done, can we go now?" Fourth's annoyed voice came from outside making them both startled.

"What the- When did you come?" Ohm asked.

"I wish I didn't. Gosh- you both are so cheesy." Fourth mumbled then made disgusted face making them both embarrassed.

Looks like they weren't going to have their own moment, again!

"W-Why are you here anyways..." Nanon asked wanting to get away from this embarrassment.