INTERMISSON 1

"Anytime now they should be coming just waiting for FuwaMoco to bring them in" Razor said as he waited for them as they couldn't start the viewing without the incoming guests. 

Then a portal appeared as Razor was relived until a different person entered with the four guests who were unconscious as the person looked at Razor with a smile as Razor couldn't believe it was her of all people.

"Biboo...where are FuwaMoco I asked them to bring the new guests not you...no offense." Razor said as Biboo frowned at him "I have you know I'm useful...and also FuwaMoco are preparing to go to Japan so they can't be here today so I am."

Razor was surprised about this as he wasn't informed as he went on his phone and check on X as it did show they were going to Japan as Razor sighed he can worry about that later.

"Anyways let me see if everyone is here...Let's see Winter Schnee, General Ironwood, Velvet Scarlatina and Coco Adel...yup that's them alright thanks for the help Biboo." Razor said as he snapped his fingers as the unconscious guests were now sitting in their seats as they were waking up now as Velvet and Coco were sitting next to Jaune, Ren, and Nora while Winter and Ironwood were sitting next to Qrow and Oscar while Ozpin who was seats away saw James as he sighed sadly as he saw Ironwood has been growing his beard and he wondered how stressed James was.

As Velvet and Coco woke up as they were in a theater as Velvet was confused as she then saw Jaune looking at her in a worried look as he was near her as Velvet blushed as she remembered that Jaune saved her from Cardin in Beacon before as Coco woke up and saw this as she smirked but then saw her surroundings as she was going for her purse as they both had headaches as they had information of why and what this place is for.

"I see so this place is something else...could use a bit more fashion but it works right Velvet." Coco said as she looked at her teammate as she saw Velvet was trying to not look at Jaune much as she saw her teammate had a crush on the blonde as she could use this to tease her so much "Coco...Umm yeah we should also be asking why we are here as well?" Velvet said.

"I can answer that also for you... after all the Universe it full of surprises after all you both are also very interesting in the multiverse like Coco you are sometimes a helper and a leader and even in one universe you are one of the members of the Astral Express, and as for you Velvet you are also very interesting." as Razor was tossing a coin to both of his hands as the coin had both a clean and a rusty side as he tosses it at Velvet as she catches it as she looks at it as it has both the clean and rusty on one side together "You are also one that can help people and also make them even fall like Jaune in one universe you are in love with him and that doesn't go well as something happened which caused Jaune to be in a grail war with class cards ,but that a story for another time." Razor informed.

"Wait a grail war and class cards what is that exactly....please Razor!" Jaune asked wanting answer's as he doesn't want something to happen to Velvet cause he was weak and doesn't want something to happen like to Pyrrha like the Fall Of Beacon. Which hasn't gone unnoticed by Ruby as she frowned in sadness as it seems Pyrrha's death is still on Jaune's mind even her as well she had nightmares as well before and even Qrow noticed Jaune's tone it was a one of pleading.