Silver Wolf Trailer - Got a Date? | Honkai Star Rail

*Flip*

.

.

.

*Flip*

.

.

.

"And....done finally after five hundred years of paperwork!" Razor said as he put the pencil down on his desk that had suddenly appeared in front of the theater than the RWBY cast had come back from the break room and saw Razor at a desk in front of the theater and in front of the screen.

"Umm...Razor why is there a desk in front of the theater we all were just gone for a few minutes?" Ruby asked as Razor just rolled his eyes "It's called not wanting to be bored my dear Rose and I do have the tendency to be bored easily and I had to make an important phone call and busy paperwork."

"You a multiversal guide with powerful abilities have to do paperwork isn't that a bit lame?" Blake questioned as Razor felt his eye twitch in annoyance "I'll have you know many writers and gods also have lives and have to keep the balance in check not like the Brother Gods have been in your world. Also, Kitty Cat your versions of yourself can cause problems you know." Razor said as he snapped his fingers and the desk and paperwork disappeared he got up walked to a nearby seat and grabbed the remote.

"Wait! Wait just a moment! What do you mean to cause problems like serious problems?" Jaune asked as Razor then thought about saying it as it wouldn't affect them in any way "Let's think of this if a certain moment where something was going to happen but differently like Blake meeting someone else when she escaped from Adam after she ran away, or Ruby was never saved from the Grimm by Qrow or you Jaune you could have chosen to not be a huntsman and changed your career path. Every little thing can make an impact you just never know." Razor said as he could go on and on as this has happened to many universes, and some were just never recorded or yet discovered.

While Yang was horrified that her actions that day by trying to find her mother could have killed her little sister and she would have blamed herself to no end, Qrow was also horrified at that possibility as he thanked his luck that his semblance didn't do anything on that day while Blake was curious at the thought of going a different route but what effects could have been done that were good....or bad or even worse consequences in the future.

"Look there are many possibilities and Blake, I want you to see something after the viewing during our intermission so after this follow me." Razor said as he saw Blake nod her head as Razor then looked at the rest of the cast as he then coughed "Now let's all sit down and have a nice comfortable viewing and also this girl that we are viewing is very special in terms of her abilities and also the group she's a part of."

As the RWBY universe finally got to their seats Razor then got seated as well he also had to explain to Blake about her version of herself in the Honkai Star Rail universe during the intermission...well only a hint about her that's all and also the other universe he had left to another writer to record as that universe is different and, in many ways, can be dangerous if not looked closely as he's busy here.

"Well, are we going to start soon or not?" Cinder said as she was getting impatient as she had never seen her version of herself yet and wondered if this writer even cared about her at all.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm going." Razor said as he pressed the play button on the screen and it finally turned on as the theater light started to dim.  

" Hoyoverse..."

"Yay, it's finally starting!" Ruby said as she was enjoying the viewing of these universes she also wondered if she could also watch that universe where her mom was In.