Animated Short: A Flash | Honkai Star Rail

"Now before we start this universe viewing this universe is the same from Otto and Salem that we watched before but here's the kicker it takes place in a different universe/worlds as well due to the imaginary tree" Razor explained "So today there will be lots of worlds and factions as well in the mix and also many versions of the same people but different names and personalities that this universe has recorded so far in my records." As Razor put done his notebook and phone of info he got.

As Neo then raised a wooden sign that said "So almost all of us are gonna be shown in the universe" as Neo tilted her head with a question mark on top of her head.

Razor then nodded as he already foreseen some of them in this universe as he looked at Blake and thought of Acheron or a Genius Hacker and then at Roman and thought about a certain fool.

"So this would also be sad right not like anything is gonna happen to any of us in this universe right?" Oscar said as Razor looked at him as Razor had a memory walk as he thought of Tingyun and Firefly "Yeah....Definitely....wholesome." Razor said numbly

"You said different worlds that means..."Emerald said as she thought about different worlds as in people to see and new cultures as Razor knew her thoughts and nodded "Yes as in we get to see different cultures and how other worlds operate and just to be clear...don't expect everyone to be nice." Razor said cryptically.

"Are they any gods in this universe as you said it's different right." Ozpin asked as Razor like what Ozpin was thinking "Yes there are gods and they are called The Aeons they are some like "The Aeon Of The Hunt, and the Aeon Of Abundance and let's just say those two Aeons don't like each other and The Aeon of the Hunt is Hunting the Abundance." Razor informed Ozpin and the rest

As this shocked Ozpin even Salem as two god like being fighting each other sure the god of light and darkness are fighting each other but they are siblings, but for a god wanting to kill another god that not a relative.

"So kid what your saying is other Aeon's are going to fight each other to the death just strong are these so called Aeon's?" Qrow asked as he wanted to know if the Aeon's are stronger then the Brother Gods as Razor then informed them something shocking " I don't know how strong they are not even other watchers and readers know how strong they are in terms of power, but abilities yeah a lot of destruction." 

"Anyways let's talk about that later in the next viewing as it will be explained there by a special guest now let's watch this viewing." Razor said as he clicked unpaused on his remote as the theater screen started.

"Hoyoverse Presents..."

"Hoyoverse? I thought it was different not Hoyoverse?" Yang asked as Razor then decided to explain that confusion "It's due to wanting to expand more then just gaming as the company was launching really good did to a certain game with a talking emergency food" Razor said

"Talking emergency foo-" as Blake was cut off when the screen continued.

"As cold wind was being blown as the screen shows a different place that shows a building heavily destroyed in the air and floating as soft music was being played across the theater as the screen moved back as it showed cold air being visible and a Ice sword showing the broke buildings reflection as the cold air was shown to the human eye and it also showed four human ice statues.

"If cold air is being show then that means the temperature there is below 45 degrees or maybe even lower...wait are those real people in the ice?" Ironwood thought as he had a bad feeling about those statues and even the ice sword was it magic or something else.

"A place that can be destroyed heavily like that is a battlefield made for destruction and one that didn't care about the casualties in process and also the people in ice like like soldiers." Qrow thought as he didn't like the feeling his gut was telling him.