PART 14

Not her beauty, but her eyes, a mesmerizing gaze,
In their depths, a world where sanity sways.
Insane yet strangely sane, this love's refrain,
In the mirror of her soul, I find my terrain.
Through chaos and calm, her eyes remain,
Guiding me home, through joy and pain.
For in their depths, a truth unfurled,
It's not her beauty, but her eyes that rule my world.
-Riyu

Siya is absolutely captivating – it's hard for me to look away

Siya is absolutely captivating – it's hard for me to look away. She looks stunning, especially in that wedding lehenga. I can't tell if it's her beauty enhancing the lehenga or the lehenga making her even more beautiful.

Finally, I reached a conclusion – without a doubt, it's her. Her sheer beauty serves as a captivating force, casting an enchanting spell that effortlessly makes everything around her look beautiful.

I couldn't resist a smirk forming on my lips. Now, she's my wife.

We headed towards the haveli for Grah Pravesh, with her family witnessing the event as we all are living here.

"Smile," I whispered to Siya, who didn't even spare me a glance.

Let's see how long you'll ignore me, my wife.

During the Grah Pravesh, I couldn't help but wonder how her legs would look on my shoulders, wrapped around my waist.

"Stop smirking. It's disturbing to see you try to smile, something you've never done in your past 32 years," Arhaan uttered those words in disgust.

I chose to ignore him, just as my wife continues to ignore my fucking existence.

"Let's do the ring-finding ritual," Maa excitedly suggested, and I found myself surprisingly interested in every rituals that are going to happen.

As we settled down, Siya sat opposite me, a bowl filled with milk and rose petals placed between us.

"Whoever finds the ring gains the upper hand in the marriage, or they rule over the other," Maa explained and I nodded.

Siya appears as interested in this as I am in talking with Arhaan. Fucking negative.

As Siya and I dipped our hands into the bowl, I let my fingers explore the milk. And I found the ring, and the credit goes to my wife for not moving her hand an inch.

I let my hand roam around her and I tried to give her the ring, but she looked at me with blank eyes. Again, I nudged her fingers, and she shot me a glare.

And being a persistent bastard, I made her take the ring, only for it to be dropped again. I am really frustrated. She even dug her nails in my fingers.