PART 35

You give me butterflies, a gentle storm inside,
Take my heart, and let our fates collide.
In your embrace, I'll find my sky,
Together we'll soar, just you and I.

"Say you regret it, and I am going to back you up against this wall and kiss you until you moan what I want to hear," he said in a husky voice

"As tempting as it sounds, I'll refuse. I don't regret it and never will," I said with a smile.

The sweet, gentleman Rajveer was gone. In his place, I saw raw possession in his eyes. The way he grabbed me by the nape of my neck and looked directly into my eyes sent shivers down my spine.

"I am going to kiss you. And I am not asking, I am telling you," he said before smashing his lips on mine.

I clutched his hair as his hand dropped to my waist, pulling me closer until there wasn't even space for air between us.

I dropped my hand from his hair to his waist, sliding it under his shirt to feel his warm, bare chest. I roamed my hand over his abs and chest before letting them glide to his back, pressing myself closer to him. God, why am I so desperate?

He broke the kiss when we both ran out of breath and caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"You are wilder than I ever imagined," he rasped, his lips still just a mere inch away from mine.

I looked into his eyes, feeling a mix of exhilaration and vulnerability. "You bring out this side of me," I whispered.

He smiled, his eyes darkening with desire. "Then I guess I'm doing something right."

We stood there, our foreheads touching, the intensity of the moment making everything else fade away. He kissed me again, slower this time, savoring the moment. His hands roamed my body, sending waves of heat through me.

"You shouldn't have let me know how your lips taste, moonshine. Now, I've tasted you, and I can't stop kissing you," he groaned in his sensually deep voice, making me smirk.

"Oh, who asked you to stop, Veer?" I asked, replacing my smirk with an innocent face and giving him my puppy eyes.

"Call me that again," he groaned before lifting me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist.

"Call you what, Veer?" I asked, wrapping my hands around his neck.

His eyes darkened with desire as he pressed me against the wall. "Yes, call me that. It's driving me crazy," he murmured, his lips hovering over mine.

I leaned in, my lips brushing against his. "Veer," I whispered, and he growled low in his throat.

Without another word, he captured my lips in a searing kiss. His hands roamed my body, igniting every nerve. I clung to him, lost in the intensity of his touch.