PART 25

Her beauty's grace, a tale untold,
Eyes that smile, more than lips unfold.
In silence, her heart's secrets start,
Through her eyes, she speaks to my heart.
-Riyu

It's been a week since Siya has been trying so damn hard to make this marriage work

It's been a week since Siya has been trying so damn hard to make this marriage work. Every day, she asks me to drop her at the hospital, a simple yet profound gesture that speaks volumes about her commitment. And every time we arrive, she looks at me, silently reminding me to kiss her forehead, a small act of intimacy that signifies a deeper connection between us.

Siya may not speak much, but her actions speak louder than words. Her efforts to make our marriage work are evident in every gesture, every glance. It's clear to me that we are taking the next step in our relationship, one filled with hope and promise.

Finally, it feels like we're in a real relationship. Siya has accepted me and our marriage, and her dedication to making things work fills me with gratitude and joy. Though she may not smile often, the sparkle in her eyes when she looks at me speaks volumes.

Her undivided attention makes me feel cherished, like the center of her universe. Being the focus of her affection is nothing short of heavenly, and I find myself relishing every moment of it.

My phone pinged with a notification, and a smile made its way to my lips.

Moonshine: Come home early tonight.

Me: Is there a special occasion, wife?

Moonshine: We are going to dine out today.

Me: Oh? Are you asking me out on a dinner date?

Moonshine: Tell me, from which floor did you jump that your brain and senses spilled onto the floor, and you became this delusional.

I chuckled. She is amusing.

Me: It is a date then.

Moonshine: Sometimes I want to slam your head against the nearest wall.

Me: What about the other times?

Moonshine: Shut up.

Moonshine: Come home early tonight or your so-called dinner date will be cancelled by your wife.

As if I'll let that happen.

Me: Ji ab aapne keh diya toh aa jayenge jaldi. Or kuch?