Chapter 4 - The Big Bang

This may be a bit short but it's packet with drama which is my favourite kind of chapter so please enjoy!! ~EK

P.s Thank you for 100 reads :)

"Well that wasn't very nice Sherlock." Lizzie scolded, watching John through the window. "He's gunna spend another night on the sofa now." Sherlock ignored her comments and looked at the smiley face he'd drawn on the wall. Rolling her eyes Lizzie went back to watching John. Glancing back at Sherlock she saw him pull a giant grin at the destruction his boredom had caused before the world crashed around them. The apartment seemed to move in slow motion. Both Lizzie and Sherlock flew across the room from the sheer force of the explosion that had ripped apart the building opposite. The fire warmed their skin as shards of glass rained over them. Then time sped up and the noise of sirens joined that of high-pitched silence.

Sherlock groaned and got stiffly to his feet, shaking tiny shards of glass out of his hair and dressing gown before looking around the room for Lizzie. Her smaller frame had been thrown further across the room due to her proximity to the window. Her body was curled by the door covered in tiny scratches but breathing. "Elizabeth?" He asked, cautiously. His sentiment refused to believe she was okay even though logic said she was. She groaned slightly before raising her hand in the air. "Present." She said to the ground.

Reassured by her sarcasm Sherlock moved over to the window, careful to avoid as much glass as possible. Peering out through the now shattered glass he saw the fractured building opposite being illuminated by flashing lights. The day-glow of street lights reflecting off the rain splattered ground. Gas leak by the looks of it. Soon they will begin bordering up these windows and cleaning up the flat. Can't have a scandal going around. Sherlock muttered the last part in a voice that sounded like Mycroft.

"Fuck." He heard Lizzie mutter from behind him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, immediately turning around She wassitting upright now, her face screwed up in pain. "Oh nothing." She said, nodding her hair over her face more. Sherlock crouched down in front of her. Carefully he moved the hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. On the right side of her forehead there was a small gash, dripping blood down her face. "Its fine." She said, moving her hair back. "Just help me up and I'll go sort it before the paramedics come to scope out damage. I'm not in the mood for a hospital trip."

Well there we are :D What will happen next? Who knows! Not me! Usually I have some chapters stocked up but thanks to those exams I fell behind on writing so who knows where I will go next I will find out at my next brainwave (they usually occur at 1am) Well enjoy this until the next time!

Please vote, comment and share so I know you guys are there...

~EK