Halloween Party

Right when class ended, Hirata urged every one of our classmates to stay inside the classroom for an important meeting to discuss. Horikita, being the person that she is, showed no interest whatsoever and immediately left after packing her stuff without a second thought.

Just out of curiosity, I decided to stay and listen to what the meeting might be about, but not to the point of joining the gathering. I hate large crowds, and it seems that our classmates were already gathered at the front, surrounding Hirata next to the podium.

"Everyone, since wednesday is going to be Halloween, how about we hold a halloween party at evening?"

"That sounds fun! Let's do it!"

"What costumes are you guys going to bring for tomorrow?"

"Not gonna tell you~"

Good thing Hirata is the one to offer this idea of hosting a party, lifting the spirits of our classmates. It's not a bad thing. It serves as a way for us students to relax, bond and make memories. Anything that seperates us from school-related matters.

Once everything has been settled, they began to leave one after another, slowly emptying the classroom. Only me and the Ayanokouji group were left inside, still talking about the party that's been discussed earlier.

"What's your costume going to be, Yukimuu?"

"Are you not gonna ask me if I'll join the party first?"

"Neh, Sakura, let's go to Keyaki Mall tomorrow and buy our costumes!"

"Th-That's sounds fun."

"Don't ignore me!"

Airi nervously turned towards my direction and approached my desk. She then extends her face close to my ear and whispered me a question.

"Are you also planning to buy a costume, K-Kiyotaka?"

I can feel her breath hitting my cheeks. I couldn't help but have my heart skip a beat, having a cute girl this close is causing my face to slightly heat up.

"I'm still thinking about it."

With a blank face and calmed tone, I tried to give her my honest thoughts.

Airi is not the type of person to deal with large number of people, but I don't have anything to worry about since Haruka, Keisei and Akito are also there with her. Considering the number of our classmates joining in, and her fear of crowded places like me, going to the party would be a challenge for her.

Satisfied by what she heard, Airi walked back to where the others are.

"How about you, Miyatcchi?"

"Maybe I'll try a werewolf costume."

"Well then, you guys can join us tomorrow! Let's all pick up a costume for ourselves."

Not to leave Keisei hanging, I tapped him by the shoulder and asked him a question.

"Have you thought of a costume to buy?"

"I don't actually plan on joining."

"Whaaaaat? Booo!"

"Give me a break! We have upcoming exams this month. I don't want to waste my precious time joining parties."

Having the similar mindset as Horikita, Keisei denies the idea of going to the party and would rather spend his days studying.

"Come on, dude. You don't get to have these kinds of event in your life. Might as well give it a try."

With a bit of a push coming Akito and the sheer pressure coming from both Haruka and Airi's eyes, Keisei sighed and gave up, admitting defeat as he turned towards them.