COTE, but Kiyotaka can see through girls' clothes

Kiyotaka's morning began with a bizarre discovery. He can see females' undergarments through their clothes.

He realized this when he turned on the TV and see the female news anchor wearing nothing but her undergarments on the screen.

He thought it was a side effect of something he ate last night, but doesn't seem to be the case after he switched to another channel, a cooking channel, and saw the female chef who's almost naked as well.

Thinking if he was still having illusions, Kiyotaka contacted Suzune on the phone and asks for a video call. And as expected, the moment the black haired tsundere opens her camera, he saw the full view of her brassiere.

The young man became absent-minded for a few second and just stared at her without saying anything. He can feel his face turning red as he realized for another time how sexy Suzune looked. The woman on the other hand got annoyed after that long silence.

[Ayanokouji-kun, do you have any idea what time it is?]

Is it safe to safe to tell her? Yes, she'll hate him for eternity, but he needs her help right now. Of course, there are other girls out there like Sakayanagi, Kei or even Chabashira. But out of all of them, Suzune's the only one Kiyotaka can talk to and the first person to pop in his mind. Hopefully, she'll understand.

"Horikita, I have something to tell you."

[Wait, what are you saying all of a sudden?]

Kiyotaka takes a deep breath, ready to dive off this cliff that he's prepared to die for.

"I have this ability where I can see through girls' clothes...."

[ . . . ]

" . . . "

The two just stared at each other, and for another second, it was just silence. Suzune's face turned from blank to utter disgust. Actually, saying that she disgusted by what the guy told her is an understatement.

[Ayanokouji-kun, I've deeply admire you. I acknowledge your intellegence and how superior you are compare to me and the other students, but for you to wake me up this early, ask for a video call from out of nowhere, only to tell me that kind of joke is beyond sickening.]

"I'm not joking though."

[You disgust me.]

Before she ends the call, he needs to prove that he wasn't lying.

"B-Black..."

[...W-What?]

"You're wearing a black brassiere."

It took Suzune half a second to process what Kiyotaka just said, before taking a peek inside her shirt. Her face suddenly turns red and immediately averts the direction of the camera away from her.

[AYANOKOUJI-KUN!]

"I'm so sorry."

[So the reason why you were staring at me earlier was because... You pervert!]

"Don't blame it on me! I didn't ask for this!"

[Well, for someone like you, I highly doubt it.]