Seven x Reader

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Requested by @Henry_Emiliano6 thank you!

-O/N is gender neutral (they/them)
-O/N can either be an object or an algebralian, it's up to you :3
-Fluff but stupid
-Seven and O/N r already a couple at the beginning :)
-Seven being an idiot

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

"Would you still love me if i was a worm?"

"Yes, Seven. I'd still love you if you were-"

"How about an ant! Would you still love me if i was an ant? Would you step on me or would you feed me crumbs?!"

O/N shifted their position. They laid under a large weeping willow with Seven laying at their left.

The black number had suggested they go for a walk together, but they strayed too far from the equation playground and into a huge unfamiliar forest of oaks.

Seven kept saying "It's okay, i know the way back!"

...

...They absolutely did not. Now they were lost with O/N, resting under some tree until they both had enough energy to search for the way back.

The weeping willow in question stood proudly by a river with its leaves drooping, grazing the surface of the stream and shielding the two lovers from the harsh sunlight.

"...I'd pour monster energy into your stupid anthill."

"WHAT?! But-! O/N that's not nice!!"

They sat up, frowning. They meant it as a joke but it seemed Seven took it too literally. The poor number was tearing up.

"You'd drown me in that disgusting drink? You would kill me if i was an ant?!"

"No Seven. I-i didn't mean it, i'm sorry."

O/N shifted closer to Seven and took them into a hug, wiping the tears out of their eyes. They leaned into the hug, sniffling and whimpering.

"I would feed you crumbs of your favourite biscuits and i'd even take you in my hands."

The black number clung a bit miserably to O/N, still sniffling. Their arms went tight around their partner, nearly strangling them.

"What if I was a moth? Would you let me in your room so i could fly around your nightlight and land on your arms? Or would you crush me with a sandal?"

"You could even land on my face if you want."

Seven seemed to finally relax their grip allowing O/N to breathe. They were whiny and honestly needy (SLAP) sometimes, but O/N loved them dearly.

"Even if you were... uh, a fish. I'd give you the coolest aquarium ever."

The wind was pushing some clouds to cover the sun. It felt a lot colder all of a sudden. The grass felt wet and the weeping willow's drooping branches felt like a prison from the sun's warmth all of a sudden.
Seven shifted closer to O/N, whining.

"I'm cold!"

"I'm no warmer than you, you know? Besides, five minutes ago you were complaining about the sun being too hot. You even said we should pour water on it."

Seven was taking O/N in an almost uncomfortably tight embrace again to seek warmth. O/N could only keep still and let Seven lean on them. His head rested on their chest, they were practically on them now.

"Comfy?"

"Mhm."

O/N sighed and looked back up at the weeping willow's low branches. A tiny bit of sunlight was still seeping through them, but not enough to warm them up.

Thankfully, Seven was right there. They could be like the sun when O/N was cold.

The river flowing was like a lullaby, Seven like a blanket and the grass was a bed. Maybe being so far from the equation playground wasn't so bad.
At least, O/N was in good company.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

(i had to

(i had to.)

Next oneshot is Lollipop x reader (reader acts like 4)
requested @n3wb1e4lliance_ :D