𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝐊 ❤︎

To celebrate 5k for this story, I wanted to do something special to celebrate :)

➽──────────────❥

You blink tiredly, walking towards the lesbian couple holding their breakfast when you saw Charlie...poking something.

You rub your eye. "Charlie, what the fuck are you-"

And you almost drop their plates right then and there.

You squealed and came closer to Al on the table. "Oh my god Alastor!! You look so cute!!" you grinned with stars in your eyes.

Vaggie chuckled. "We found him like this and well, Charlie's addicted."

"Whoa, what the hell?" June asked, poking him on the cheek.

"Would everyone please stop touching me?" 

"Heh, not so high and mighty now eh Radio Demon?" June smirked, while he glared at her and gave her a 'stfu' look.

"What happened to you?" you laughed a bit and picked him up. "You look so cute and adorable like a lil doll~"

"Apparently, there's a new demon in hell with puppet-like powers. Long story short, he cursed me and I'm gonna be like this for an entire day." he explained.

"24 hours with a plushie Alastor?" you grinned like a fucking cheshire cat.

He gulped in fear.

➽──────────────❥

~With Angel~

"Heh," he smirked and put a hand on his hip, "Smiles turned all cute." he picked Alastor up from your hand and observed him a bit. "It ain't a good look on you."

"What are you talking about?" you exclaimed. "I could play with him all day!"

"I could still kill you all my dear." he warned.

"Fair."

"But..." his smirk grew wider and he pulled Al closer while the doll sweat dropped. "This finally means I can play with him for a while~"

"No no," you warned and snatched baby Al from his hands, "Just cause he's tiny now doesn't mean I'm gonna let you rape him against his will."

He sighed. "Thank you Y/n."

"Especially in such a vulnerable and wittle state~" you cooed, and nuzzled him against his cheek. You gave him a small peck.

He rolled his eyes playfully as a small blush came on his cheeks.

➽──────────────❥

~With Husk~

"What happened to him?" he asked, while Alastor walked on the wood of the bar, looking up at him.