Recap from Ch1 to Ch 18

Parvati, after the dissolution of her marriage with Suyash, continued to lead a seemingly normal life, diligently going to the office. However, beneath her composed exterior, the guilt of her past actions against Suyash weighed heavily upon her, and has especially been intensified by Suyash return.

*******

Suyash, who after ending his marriage, relocated to Canada with his entire family, stayed there for three years.

During his three-year stay in Canada, Suyash was involved in a severe car accident. Miraculously, he survived, though he endured a two-month coma followed by a nine-month hospital recovery. Regrettably, the accident left him with memory loss and a chronic health condition known as Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE).

Aware of the grim prognosis, Suyash understands that CTE will eventually lead to his death. Despite grappling with symptoms like blindness, taste disorders, and chronic headaches, he chooses to keep his condition hidden from his family. Fearful of causing them unnecessary anguish, he decided to bear the burden alone, shielding his family from the harsh reality of his deteriorating health.

Despite his memory loss, he strives to fulfill his roles as a father, son, and boss, willing to do whatever it takes to maintain stability in his life.

********

Suyash now has returned to India with the hope of regaining his lost memories.
But Parvati believes Suyash would have been better off in Canada, where he could have started anew, free from the painful memories of their past.

******

During a convention in Bangalore, Suyash confronted Parvati and learned the truth about their past. Initially hurt, Suyash realized that his anger held no weight since he had forgiven her prior to his memory loss.

Suyash found himself in another accident while attempting to save Parvati, which resulted in him slipping into a coma once more. Fortunately, this time the coma lasted only for two days, and the incident didn't result in any serious consequences.

*

******

Parvati found out about Suyash's blindness when she stumbled upon Suyash experiencing a sudden episode of blindness, lasting for about 10-15 minutes. Witnessing this unexpected event, she realized the gravity of Suyash's condition and the challenges he was facing.

Despite her concern for him, their strained relationship made it challenging for her to know what to do next.

When Suyash confided in her to keep his blindness from his family, Parvati hesitated, grappling with the weight of his request. Despite her reservations, she ultimately accepted, understanding the complexity of the situation and respecting Suyash's wishes during this difficult time.

However, she remained unaware of the full extent of his health issues, as Suyash hadn't disclosed the complete truth to her.

*******

Suyash and Parvati meetings always seemed coincidental or work-related. They both opted to focus on their individual lives rather than creating more turmoil for each other.

Despite his amnesia, Suyash has feelings for Parvati but recognizes that pursuing that love is useless. He recognizes that Parvati has no romantic interest in him, and there are other compelling reasons why he shouldn't pursue her, especially considering his declining health.

******

Rajeshwari has returned to Suyash's life, taking advantage of his memory loss. She wants her family back and is keeping a close watch on Parvati. Rajeshwari deliberately tries to create trouble for Parvati by sending photos of Suyash and her to the Agarwal family, stirring suspicions of an affair.

Things took a turn for the worse when Parvati was confronted by her family about her relationship with Suyash. The confrontation quickly turned into blame, with Parvati being held responsible for the misfortunes of the Agarwal family, especially Krishna's death. Hurt and overwhelmed, Parvati ran away from the Agarwal house, seeking solitude.

She recognized that Suyash wasn't the only one she had hurt; her actions had also affected her own family deeply. The lack of trust from her family weighed heavily on her conscience, making it difficult for her to continue living with them while grappling with the consequences of her choices.

Parvati now finds herself engulfed in a whirlwind of emotions, grappling with the burden of guilt for her past actions and the anger she harbors towards herself.

*********

The relationship between Parvati and her daughter Shruti has been deeply strained ever since Shruti chose to stand against Parvati in court. Despite Parvati's forgiveness and attempts to move forward, the rift caused by this incident has persisted, affecting their mother-daughter bond.

Shruti's decision to stay at the Agarwal house for over six months, out of concern for Parvati's health issues, inadvertently caused strain in her marriage too. During this time, she unintentionally neglected her own in-laws and husband. Parvati, feeling uncomfortable with this situation, insisted that Shruti return home.

Now back at her own home, Shruti is facing marriage problems as she notices a growing closeness between her husband Sameer and Gayatri. Feeling upset and insecure, Shruti demands that Sameer distance himself from Gayatri, sensing a potential threat to their marriage.

********

Meanwhile, Ashu and Nikhil have their own personal issues to deal with.
Ashu grapples with uncertainty regarding his career path, feeling adrift and unsure about which direction to pursue.

And while Nikhil's romantic involvement with an employee introduces a new layer of complication for Suyash to contend with, potentially impacting both Nikhil's professional reputation and Suyash's own standing within the company.

********