//no.7//

The three of them headed towards Recovery Girl's office, though it was the weekend— the elderly woman still stayed on UA grounds in case of emergency. The boys were helping Y/n walk to the woman's office, Izuku helped her by hoisting her arm around his shoulder, and Katsuki opened the doors. He wasn't too happy though, every time he opened a door he did it with attitude because the other two were walking slowly, it got on his nerves but deep down he understood. He got tired of this and with a "tch." He walked up to Y/n, replacing Izuku's arm with his, grabbed her from under her arms and one leg, and picked her up bridal style.

//Y/n's POV//

I felt bad for the two boys helping me, they had done more than enough for me. I was surprised to have Katsuki pick me up and carry me the rest of the way, he was always rough, no matter if it be with his words, fighting, the looks he gave, his touch, it was always rough. But this time, he was gentle. His touch was gentle, and yet it was comforting as warm honey on a cold evening. It just felt right to me. "Why did you pick me up? I'm not too heavy am I..?"

"No, don't worry about it you're fine. Just be quiet." He grumbled in response.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the walk throughout the UA campus, it felt like an endless maze of hallways. Doors that led to offices and classrooms. We eventually made it to the office which I recognized. Recovery girl was in her chair typing something on her computer. She looked up noticing the three of us coming in, "I'll be with you three in a second, just have a seat" she smiled at us. Katsuki set me down on the edge of the bed and Izuku walked over to the woman, "L/n injured her foot and we need your help ma'am."

The old woman sighs and stands up from her short chair. "Give me your hand please miss L/n" I do as she tells me to and she places a big kiss on my wrist. I immediately start to feel noticeably sleepy, must be a side effect of her quirk. I had noticed it before maybe? I can't remember exactly. "Thank you," I say to the woman, my foot feels so much better, there's no pain left whatsoever, like brand new. After she smiles at me, I stand up to see if it worked knowing it did— but still having the tiniest bit of doubt in the back of my mind. I get to my feet and smile to myself, I don't think I'll ever get over her quirk.

I lift my foot behind me, bending my knee and turning my head to the side as much as I can to see. There was only a small scar left, maybe two inches long? Izuku had a smile on his face as well when I turned to look at him, Katsuki on the other hand was sitting in the chair next to him with his face in his palm turned away with a glare on his face and knitted eyebrows. One leg atop his other—foot resting just above his knee.

I nudged his leg with my hand in hopes of getting his attention. His eyes flicker towards mine, then to my lips, and back up to my eyes. His mouth ticks up into a smirk. "Looks like you can walk now huh? Guess I don't have to carry your ass anymore."

"It's not like you enjoyed it." I retort back at him, he replies with a "tch" nonetheless but not denying it or agreeing. I put my socks on, that I had earlier placed in my pocket. Katsuki gets up and stretches his hands. Izuku smiles once more and pushes himself off the wall he's leaning on. Katsuki was the first to head toward the door, holding it open for the two of us. Izuku and I both thank Recovery Girl and apologize for the trouble, she wishes us well and tells us good night.

It was about seven P.M. by now. I didn't wear any shoes even though it was cold out, that was stupid of me. I just had low-cut socks on, a pink and a black one, mismatch. I rubbed my arms and then blew hot air into my hands in an attempt to warm me up, it wasn't working too well. Izuku noticed this and he chuckled a bit. "What..?" I ask him confused. "If you're cold take my sweatshirt silly." Before I could protest he started taking his All-Might sweatshirt off, it brought his shirt up a bit as he did so. I was able to see his v-line a little, his happy trail, and the hem of his boxers.