//no.4//

A/N: Hey guys, its been a while huh, I just want to say thank you for reading and i can't believe we're at 1.3k reads!!! its crazy.. anyways I will try to update this every couple of days if not every week. Thank you and enjoy!! (btw that's not my art but if you guys want you can give me drawing suggestions based on the story!!! i'm an artist so i can draw whatever you guys send my way)

- Y/N's POV-

'no way..'

"He made it into UA??" I ask her surprised "yes dear" she replies. 'I thought he was quirkless... i wonder how he got his quirk.. or does he even have one? gah!! I wish my life were normal and not so confusing..' She interrupts my thoughts "he comes to the infirmary quite often actually" 'weird... but maybe I'll get to see him!!'

I get released from Recovery Girls office and I step out seeing a familiar green haired boy.  My eyes light up as I see him. "I-Izu?" I ask to the boy whom is looking down at his phone.

-Izuku's POV-

I hear a voice I've heard before and I look up to  see the small h/c girl I had known from junior high. "Y/n is that really you..?" I ask shocked. She shyly nods with a nervous smile, "how long has it been..?" she asks me with shakiness in her tone. "too long" I say as I walk closer to her and envelope her in a hug. She tenses up at first but quickly relaxes meaning she's comfortable.

-Y/n's POV-

I was so shocked to see him everything went in slow motion, he hugged me and I didn't know what to do at first but I became comfortable with it. I hugged him back melting into his arms, with that i started to softly cry. He noticed me crying and softly stroked my hair saying "it's okay I have you". After the long hug and reunion I explained to him what happened and how I'm transferring to UA. Since I didn't have any classes yet he walked me to his dorm and we hung out there for the rest of the day. I fell asleep on his floor in a semi fetal position on my side, due to it being a long stressful day.

-Izuku's POV-

I notice the sleeping girl on my floor, her face softened and small snores escaping her mouth. I pick Y/n up gently bridal style and place her on my bed and cover her in my blankets.

I get changed into my pajamas, and grab out a blanket to lie down on the floor, as i was about to lay down- I hear a sleepy voice call me "..Izu.." Y/n says, "yes?" I hummed. "C-can you come into bed with me..?" she asks "are you sure?" I ask, not sure if she's being serious. "Yes I'm sure, I'm not feeling too well.." she says softly "okay then" I say getting up and jumping in bed with Y/n.

-Y/n's POV-

I sit up and lift the covers letting Izuku get into bed, he gets in and lies down and faces me as I lay down. "A lot has happened since I saw you last Izu.." I say as i scoot in closer in. I showed him my star marking on my hand and he looks at it amazed, "when did you get a tattoo?" he asks me, "well you see..." I explain to him the dream and everything that happened, I even explained to him how things have been going with my aunt and uncle. After explaining everything he encased me in a hug, "thank you for always being here for me Izu" I tell him as I nuzzle into his chest. We both fall asleep hugging one another.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of little snores, it was 10 a.m on saturday. she lightly shook the green haired boy and he opened his eyes to see the messy haired girl sitting up in his bed, he had a slight dust of blush across his face and stared at me for a moment.

We get up, he hands me clothes of his to wear for today until I can get my clothes from my aunt and uncles. "Thank you Izu, this really means a lot, I promise I'll get out of your hair soon." I say thanking him for his hospitality. "Hey, don't worry about it. Anything for a friend" Izuku says smiling and rubbing the nape of his neck.

***

I go down to the dorm kitchen to make breakfast for myself and Izuku. That's when I see a blonde friend whose face I could never forget. He turns to get a better look at me "the fuck are you looking at??" he bluntly says. "Bakugo? is that really you?" I say in a soft tone. "The one and fucking only" Bakugo says proudly— then it clicked in his head. "Y/n..?" he asks i'm a lighter voice. "That's me..." I say "so you remember me?" I add on he gives a soft smile and nods. He pauses for a second to say something "why are you wearing Izuku's clothes?" he reluctantly asks "oh um he let me stay in his dorm last night, I'm transferring here and I was actually in the nurses office..." I explain the rest to him and he stands there shocked.

"All of this has happened to you and you're just so calm about it?" he asks, "I wouldn't say calm, more like numb.." I state, "anyways, I have breakfast to make for me and Izu" I continue to say as I head over to the fridge to grab eggs.

-Bakugo's POV-

'why does she make me feel like this inside.. ever since junior high she's made me feel some kind of way. I know this feeling, I have to shake it off...' I thought to myself. I make my way to Izuku's dorm knocking lightly. "Oh hey Kacchan!" Izuku says getting up from his desk "we need to talk" I say a bit rudely but still in a light tone. "What was Y/n doing in your dorm last night? all she told me was that she was transferring here but tell me why you didn't bring it by me first." I say walking closer to him. He backs up onto his bed and I lean over him to kiss him. His lips feel like silk against mine, I tell him to forget about what I had said before, I ruffle his hair and leave his room.

-Y/n's POV-

I get done making breakfast about fifteen minutes after I saw Bakugo, I go up to Izu's room to see Bakugo leaving 'that's strange' I thought to myself confused because of how bad Bakugo bullied Izuku back in Junior high 'I'll ask Izu later..' I gather myself and head into Izuku's room, his face had a light blush plastered across it, I contemplate in my head on whether or not I should ask him about why Bakugo was in his room. I decide that I shouldn't ask. I walk into his room with the breakfast and his eyes light up, "Y/n you made all this??" he asks "well duh of course I made it"

"This looks delicious Y/n, thank you" he says in excitement, "no problem Izu, let's eat shall we?" he nods to what I say and we eat our breakfast

***

After eating we hang around for a while, talking about our favorite hero's and other nonsense. We hear a knock at the door and Izuku gets up to go open it, I see a tall half red half white haired boy."Sh-shoto..?" I call his name praying for me not to be right.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading this, i'm kind of making it up as I go but also going off of ideas I've had for a while. Let me know if you guys have any ideas for this book!!
Love, Kirsten

Words-1363